Out of 25 Warzones...

Skapek-Skocap

I've kept track of what types of warzones I've been placed in for the past couple of days and totaled it at 25.

Of the 25 I had:

Huttball: 22

Voidstar: 3

Alderaan: 0

I'm going to start just leaving when Huttball comes up... I've had enough. Honestly, I don't even care if you need to put Imperials v Imperials for Alderaan or Voidstar, I could care less. I just don't want to play Huttball anymore...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit the game, problem solved.

I haven't played since Friday and have absolutely 0 urges to log in.

Really regretting spending that $15 last Thursday for another month that won't be used.

Why are you on here if you've quit the game?

Oh wait, it's because you're lying and a troll.

I bet that lightning and jet pack is worth it, eh?

The only reason I went Imperial was to RP Mandalorian. If I knew the PvP would have been this unbalanced, I would have convinced my guild to do so from the Trooper standpoint...

Edited by Skapek-Skocap

Then I have a level 50 Imperial character that I want to PvP on, with nothing but Huttball to play.

Next.

And republic one where if you get huttball you'll smile because its nice change form all that VS and civil wars.

Problum?

Then I have a level 50 Imperial character that I want to PvP on, with nothing but Huttball to play.

Next.

We all have our mistakes in life. You chose a 5:1 faction, so you can either own your mistake and reroll or continue to complain. My guess is that you perceive it as someone else's fault though, and feel vindicated in your complaints.

We all have our mistakes in life. You chose a 5:1 faction, so you can either own your mistake and reroll or continue to complain. My guess is that you perceive it as someone else's fault though, and feel vindicated in your complaints.

I am grinding up another toon, but it doesn't happen overnight. I choose to play Imperial in the EGA, no one had any idea Imperial players would outnumber Republic players 5:1.

So because we choose a faction, we should be deprived of content?

Sure, let us transfer our character to republic faction with republic equivalent gear.

Problem solved.

No excuses. I left my Valor 56 Mara for Republic, man up!

You picked Empire knowing full well how over populated it was going to be. This was motivation enough for me to switch. I am already at level 32 on my Sentinel and out of 10 queues I get 1 Huttball.

Edited by JustinxDuff