What is Your Agent' Relationship With Sith?

Weezyfb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd be better of without them. The Sith is the source of the evil, fear and corruption in the Empire. They're not even generally loyal to the Empire - if it serves their purpose, they'll betray the Empire without a second thought. Edited by Mattdoommaster

I am respectful when talking to them, but have no issue completely ignoring their orders once I am out in the field. There was once or twice that I openly defied the sith I was talking to, and one of those times I got a force lightning to the face for my hubris.

Mine is respectful to the Sith to their faces, but basically ignores them when their backs are turned. Basically, her philosophy is that the Sith are far too childish to really run the Empire, that the bureaucracy, military, and Intelligence do all of the real work, but that the Sith are still useful as a scapegoat/front man. Let people try to assassinate a Sith Lord, since it keeps them from doing any REAL damage by bombing something important like Intelligence HQ. So, the Agents play along with whatever childish tantrums or power plays the Sith are doing this week, and continue making the Empire stronger behind their backs. If that means making an insincere compliment to an insane Sith, so be it.

There are a FEW Sith that actually understand the meaning of "Empire", like Malgus (surprisingly). Those ones she respects the same way she'd respect a competent admiral or the Keeper. But most of the rest, like Zhorrid? Not a chance.

Edited by Spatzimaus

Yeah, I agree with most of the people posting.

My agent barely tolerates the sith. They're constantly mucking things up, getting in her way, and generally making things harder on everyone within the Empire. She'd be perfectly happy to jettison the vast majority of them into the sun, whistling while she did it, and the Empire would probably be far better off if they were gone.

She's coldly polite, most of the time, to their faces. She won't suck up, and after getting lightning-bolted in the face she doesn't just openly verbally *****-slap them anymore. (Except for Zhorrid, who she has no problem showing her complete and utter disdain for right to her face) Keeper and Watcher Two have heard a lot of her ranting about how useless the sith are, though, and keep telling her not to let them hear it.

I keep hoping for the day when I get to just knife some of these pompous sots.

Edited by LyriaFrost

Much the same here, mine works for the good of the Empire and to protect its citizens. Anything or anyone who threatens the citizens or the stability of the Empire is an enemy and he will calmly, coldly and methodically remove them or at the very least thwart their objectives. If a Sith threatens the empire or the citizens, they're the enemy.

He'll usually be more or less polite and respectful when talking to them (though I just got to tell Darth Zhorrid she was pathetic :D), but will happily do what he thinks is right regardless of orders. When they're actually working for the advancement of the Empire (like Darth Lachris seems to be on Balmorra) he'll cooperate willingly.

People need to stop saying that the Empire would be fine without the Sith.

I openly defy the Sith most of the time unless its one with half a brain that isn't blinded by their silly religion, but lets not act like the Republic would OBLITERATE the Empire without them.

Who wins? Empire with just Soldiers, or Republic with Soldiers AND Jedi.

Republicans win.

We'd be better of without them. The Sith is the source of the evil, fear and corruption in the Empire. They're not even generally loyal to the Empire - if it serves their purpose, they'll betray the Empire without a second thought.

Sith are holding the Empire back. My IA thinks most of them are insane self-serving jerks.

I take the line that the Empire would be better off without the sith. Good order comes from the administration, the Sith just muck it all up.

I NEVER respect the sith, and will only follow their orders when they are telling me to do what I want anyway: hurt the Republic.

There was a point in time early in my career when a sith lord, darth jadus I believe, asked me to kneel. I refused. Was lightninged to the ground instead. I'm on a mission now where there is a sith competitor, and I can't wait to wipe the smirk from her face!

Lightside Sith plot and scheme to steal power from idiots in power. They usually honor their agreements and make crazy amount of political moves like a republic senator.

See Vash for details.

Neutral Sith care only about tradition. They absolutely can not stand change, aliens, blah blah blah. Bunch of nazi bastards.

Darkside Sith are complete psychos that just kill anyone and everyone they can. They dive head first into traps, they argue about everything, they never take orders. They usually don't make it past 30 years old. -)

So there is your profiles of ALL Sith. I prefer the lightside siths as they use politics and strategize the most.

Sometimes traditional Sith can be cool. But most of the time they can be alienating.

My character has very romantic notions about the Sith and generally finds them inspiring. She will go out of her way to work with them, provided that they are treating her well. When she comes across a Sith who is nasty to her, like Zhorrid, she is very upset / disappointed / betrayed.

Of course, it could be that this is because she is in love with a Sith Inquisitor. (That's what my bf is playing and we have one heck of a backstory for our characters.) Avish and Caitt go well together, so Caitt figures that most Sith are like Avish. *shakes head* Poor misguided Caitt. :D

They are currently arguing about Darth Jadus. Caitt found him charming and was flattered he wants to work with her, gave her a ceremony, etc. Avish thinks he is a delusional pompus jerk.

Can you tell we're having a good time? :D

If there are long term complications from being exposed to force lightning, my op will experience them. She's been shocked by damn near every Sith she's come in contact with. Playing a non-Sith, I (as my op) tend to detest their arrogance and sense of superiority. However, there have been some Sith npc's that I have run into that I agree with. My op is loyal to the Empire and Intelligence, but self motivated in most cases and understands her work as a means to an end. She sees the Sith as necessary to advance the Empire against the Jedi Council (who she also hates), but views their tactics as harsh and misguided. Edited by tabernacl

my agent used to be polite to thier face, then back talk them behind thier back, now just dgaf and gives them lip to thier face now that shes less disposable.

in parties she allways /facepalms when sith win choice roll and make things go dark side, and reminds them who has to clean up after them.

I ended up going lightside on my operative simply because so many of the LS choices were capture this guy and turn his army to our side, let this other person live to sabotage attack plans, etc. I wasn't really making the choice because it was the light side choice, but seriously, how can you turn down a rakghoul army? if THAT'S not tactical advantage then I sure as hell don't know what is.

Meanwhile, All the people playing inqs and warriors in my guild are all kill, kill, kill, kill. I don't like to roleplay or think about stuff like this, but whenever I lose the role and a potential ally to the Empire takes a lightsaber to the mouth I constantly find myself saying over vent "*** man! We could have ended this ENTIRE battle with their support!"

It's funny how this game translates the relationship between imperials and their sith overlords directly to how players themselves end up interacting with each other.

Sith sucks, even though I am darkness rank V, that is because I play IA with "No lose ends". If someone gives me information I need, you get choice to kill him or let him go, no lose ends means kill him :p

I was so annoyed as Darth Zhorrid, so glad I got to kill her!

People need to stop saying that the Empire would be fine without the Sith.

I openly defy the Sith most of the time unless its one with half a brain that isn't blinded by their silly religion, but lets not act like the Republic would OBLITERATE the Empire without them.

Who wins? Empire with just Soldiers, or Republic with Soldiers AND Jedi.

Republicans win.

"Just soldiers?"

The Empire has more than just soldiers, my friend.

They have Imperial Intelligence. One cipher agent is worth a dozen jedi. ;)

Basically started off cooperating with the sith, but as soon as the first sith ruined my plans on hutta by killing off the son of my asset I transistioned man the sith make my job tough.

Job tougher attitude changed to Sith are a P I T A with Jadus and then P I T A attitude changed to hatred for the council after I found out they wanted to kill me for standing up to Jadus.

Basically the sith have become a tool...a tool I avoid unless really really need.