Customer Service is a Disaster.

Poogination

This game has the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a game in my life. My tickets go unanswered for weeks at a time, and when I do get them answered, it's an automated response.

It's a joke and it needs to be addressed immediately. The quality of support is just incredibly bad and inexcusable.

Edited by Poogination

I have entered in about 6 or 7 tickets total in the time I have played. I have never waited more than 48 hours to have it answered or the problem fixed.

Just because someone has a bad experience doesn't mean that the Customer Service is horrible over-all.

Edited by Qishari
quoted/replied to removed content

Yep. Anyone who contradict the OP must be a 'fanboy'... :rolleyes:

I have entered in about 6 or 7 tickets total in the time I have played. I have never waited more than 48 hours to have it answered or the problem fixed.

Just because someone has a bad experience doesn't mean that the Customer Service is horrible over-all.

No, it actually is horrible for most of the people that use it.

Your logic is terrible. Just because it was mediocre for you doesn't mean it isn't terrible for everyone else.

Edited by Poogination

This game has the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a game in my life. My tickets go unanswered for weeks at a time, and when I do get them answered, it's an automated response.

It's a joke and it needs to be addressed immediately. The quality of support is just incredibly bad and inexcusable.

Yet again another thread with the same title as at least 50 previous threads complaining about customer service response times/message content with no question posed or discussion pointed towards solving the users problem(s).

Right, because the OP is the only person to have a bad customer service experience. Just ignore the hundreds of other threads on this topic.

If you ever feel like rejoining us over here in reality we promise to welcome you back with open arms.

No, it actually is horrible for most of the people that use it.

Your logic is terrible. Just because it was mediocre for you doesn't mean it isn't terrible for everyone else.

Just tallied my tickets: 5 tickets total. All of them answered within 48 hours...

I have entered a lot and had alteast 13 closed with out a response.

Weeks at a time? When the game has been out for, ummmmm, 4 weeks? And how many tix are you claiming to have opened? Maybe it's you, full of ridiculous expectations and acting like Captain Open-a-Ticket.

I' d say that either they are too few handling customer service agents that can handle questions or it's extremely poor people who actually sits there unfortunately. I have unfortunately not been given more than automatic responses where they say they will escalate the matter.

For an example of good customer service in one of my issues were:

I logged out in the actual Cantina. I made sure I logged out - inside of it and got the message "You have now entered a resting zone.". When I logged back in, I was probably moved or something but no resting bonus was applied.

I made a ticket about it and got a response where they were going to escalate it instead of just get me the resting bonus lost by checking the time logs. By that way they provide an exceptional customer experience since the actual answer came within 12 hours which is accepted by me.

Yet again another thread with the same title as at least 50 previous threads complaining about customer service response times/message content with no question posed or discussion pointed towards solving the users problem(s).

Heres a suggestion.... STOP outsourcing this to india.

Give these jobs to americans who need them AND can actually speak english.

The more I research and find out about this game, the devs and Bioware/EA the more I am disgusted with its business practices.

The more I research and find out about this game, the devs and Bioware/EA the more I am disgusted with its business practices.

"OO TANK YOU AND COME AGAIN MY FRIEND!!" lol

only 2 of the 5 tix I had to submit went unanswered, but the bug was fixed so I didn't think much of it.

I find Americans/Canadians can be just as incompetant, if not more so, than those in India. Like giving me the wrong answer to my Secret Answer questions, and telling me I'm doing it wrong.

GIve the jobs to COMPETENT people. If they happen to be India, i dont give a damn.

I put a ticket in for forgetting a security question, it was answered within 5 minutes with a phone number. Called that number and had a live rep in about 3 minutes of menu searching. lol. Problem solved about 5 minutes and she was extremely polite. However, she was obviously not American or European.

Also put a ticket in recently with some questions about the Founder title. This one actually took about 40 minutes before I NOTICED I had a reply. Can't say it how long exactly it had been there. But again, questions were answered nicely.

I have to say that in my own experience, compared to previous games (anyone ever heard of Vindictus? Archlord? Atlantica Online?) has been very much beyond satisfying for me. Granted I expect more since there is a monthly charge than a f2p. But having been on the extreme downside of CS. .. yeah.

Example. Vindictus. lul. Put a ticket in on 11-26-11. . . got a response of:

"We are very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. Let me first apologize for the delay in response, but we are still in the process of investigating your issue. I understand that this must be frustrating for you, but rest assured that we are doing everything we can to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. We hope to have a resolution for you early in 2012."

Haven't heard back from them. Some games you would KILL for 48 hour response times. Even a week I can understand because of the sheer MASS of tickets.. But yeah.. That's about it.

tl;dr Be glad it is what it is.

I put a ticket in for forgetting a security question, it was answered within 5 minutes with a phone number. Called that number and had a live rep in about 3 minutes of menu searching. lol. Problem solved about 5 minutes and she was extremely polite. However, she was obviously not American or European.

Also put a ticket in recently with some questions about the Founder title. This one actually took about 40 minutes before I NOTICED I had a reply. Can't say it how long exactly it had been there. But again, questions were answered nicely.

I have to say that in my own experience, compared to previous games (anyone ever heard of Vindictus? Archlord? Atlantica Online?) has been very much beyond satisfying for me. Granted I expect more since there is a monthly charge than a f2p. But having been on the extreme downside of CS. .. yeah.

Example. Vindictus. lul. Put a ticket in on 11-26-11. . . got a response of:

"We are very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. Let me first apologize for the delay in response, but we are still in the process of investigating your issue. I understand that this must be frustrating for you, but rest assured that we are doing everything we can to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. We hope to have a resolution for you early in 2012."

Haven't heard back from them. Some games you would KILL for 48 hour response times. Even a week I can understand because of the sheer MASS of tickets.. But yeah.. That's about it.

tl;dr Be glad it is what it is.

That's good I guess. At this point I'm waiting for a real AAA MMORPG to come out - Guild Wars 2.

My current theory is that people with real issues get them resolved fairly quickly.

Regardless, I'm sure it will get better simply because of the staff gaining experience. Just like every other job, CS people learn over time and become better at their jobs.

Oh, it's horrible over-all. Funny thing is you're saying he had a worse than average experience, but it's actually the other way around--you had a better than average experience.

90% of my tickets don't get answered for a week, and ALL of them are automated responses. The first ticket I ever sent was me asking if I could transfer ownership of a character from one account to another (from my brother's account to mine). It took them a week to respond to it, and by the time they got back to me, I got a canned response that didn't even match my question.

"Sorry, we know you're lagging, but we can't do server transfers. Please understand. Thank you."

So I sent in ANOTHER ticket, elaborating. Two weeks after that, I FINALLY got a human-typed response saying that no, they can't do ownership transfers, but it was a moot point by then, because I had already re-rolled the character, and had surpassed the old character in every way.

Customer service in this game is atrocious. The fastest responses I get are 48 hours later. I can't imagine what it must be like for people who actually have urgent problems.

That's good I guess. At this point I'm waiting for a real AAA MMORPG to come out - Guild Wars 2.

No one cares. Stop subscribing if you hate the game so much so we don't have to hear you post. You're going to do it anyway, we can do without yet another person wanking over Guild Wars 2, acting like they must be better people for liking a different game that isn't even out yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.