Just Got SWTOR

Jhanzee

Just picked up the game yesterday after being a little skeptical on it. I'm a WoW player, yes taboo here I know. I just wanted to say great job to the devs. I mainly picked it up for the PvP so I can do something casually for the next while, after looking at RaggokOozo's vids.

But the 1-10 leveling experience is really excellent. It felt like a genuine good RPG instead of just looking at your quest log over and over and doing mundane tasks. I liked it a lot. Not afraid to say this aspect is really superior to WoWs.

Thank you for giving me fun. I played it 12 hours yesterday. :D

Just picked up the game yesterday after being a little skeptical on it. I'm a WoW player, yes taboo here I know. I just wanted to say great job to the devs. I mainly picked it up for the PvP so I can do something casually for the next while, after looking at RaggokOozo's vids.

But the 1-10 leveling experience is really excellent. It felt like a genuine good RPG instead of just looking at your quest log over and over and doing mundane tasks. I liked it a lot. Not afraid to say this aspect is really superior to WoWs.

Thank you for giving me fun. I played it 12 hours yesterday. :D

Lol, if one to 10 blows you away, just think you have 40 more levels of class story as well 7 other classes at 50 levels, for a grand total of 350 levels left to go.

Say goodbye to your family :)

when I played WoW I was an altoholic becasue I didnt know or care about who my character was. In this game I have a sense of who the character is based on my decisions and now the thought of playing a different character turns me off cause I love mine! That alone will assure that I don't play WoW anymore.

when I played WoW I was an altoholic becasue I didnt know or care about who my character was. In this game I have a sense of who the character is based on my decisions and now the thought of playing a different character turns me off cause I love mine! That alone will assure that I don't play WoW anymore.

I understand that, but I'm kind of the opposite. When I played WoW, I wasn't really into all the classes, so I just picked the one that worked best for my play style and stuck with it. In TOR, though, all the classes seem so interesting, that I want to experience all the play styles and of course the class stories.

Just picked up the game yesterday after being a little skeptical on it. I'm a WoW player, yes taboo here I know.

Why WoW should be taboo, i bet there are plenty of us here, playing both, there is nothing wrong in that.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the game ;)

The game is solid and full of great fun! Glad your enjoying it like me :)

Let us know what you think in a few days once you get to 50.

Says it all really if you rushed to 50 in a few days you missed the game and most of the experience. Maybe try something with more progress bars, you might like that better.

Edited by Inspyrd

The game is solid and full of great fun! Glad your enjoying it like me :)

Says it all really if you rushed to 50 in a few days you missed the game and most of the experience. Maybe try something with more progress bars, you might like that better.

Who cares if someone rushed. Simple truth is that once at 50, you reroll or quit.

Pick a standard to heavy server on whatever you choose, PVE, PVP or RP. And welcome. I just bought the game on Friday and I've play a tons of hours. I love it. If someone asks me to group, I group whether it's one or three players. I'll always help others out. It's about community but I am on an RP server and I think it's a completely different ballgame. Edited by sevalaricgirl