Orange Belt/Bracers

stevewilson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making this option unavailable to a large percentage of the population

actually it is availble to all, everyone has the ability to choose armormech

fyi armormech is a sucky crafting skill, if i didnt have all the rakata recipies and a bunch of other purples i would drop it in a heartbeat.

2 raid dropped bop rares for me to make 1 belt (for the one i can actually trade) ... what price tag do you put on that?

droid factory on balmorra drops the orange bracers. Both times I did the heroic I got orange bracers.

Also the heroic boss on the west side of town also dropped inquisitor orange bracers when I did it.

Can you tell me where exactly these drop? I entered the droid factory at -1023, 1485 as a republic but didnt find any champions inside.

I think they mean a heroic mission that goes with it but I am unsure.

I sadly do not know where any of the champions are on balmorra save the smuggler in the junk yard.

I've been farming the DK temple three off and on for three days with no orange belt or bracers as of yet - but a crap ton of blue ones.

I'm also doing the repeat missions to get commendations to buy boxes, still to no avail.

*sighs*

Can you tell me where exactly these drop? I entered the droid factory at -1023, 1485 as a republic but didnt find any champions inside.

there is one champion robot in the room where you finish one of the heroic bonus series. But actually both my orange bracers dropped from normal elites. I would just recommend doing the heroics and bonus quests and kill every thing you cone across. Since I got 2 bracers I didn't know they were rare so sold the 2nd one for only 5k which I thought was a lot for a low level, class restricted orange piece.

The time you're wasting doing that farming you could just buy it from the GTN. I've been waiting to see if it drops while I level, but once I read 50 I'll just fork 100k and buy the bracers/belt.

It's not like it's even expensive. From what everyone says 100k+ is the dailies of one day.

Not every server has them readily available on the GTN. I'm on one of the larger servers, and I have seen one belt on the GTN in the past 2 weeks, and no bracers at all. Maybe your server is lucky and you have some people who farm them regularly, but you can't assume everyone is that lucky.

The time you're wasting doing that farming you could just buy it from the GTN. I've been waiting to see if it drops while I level, but once I read 50 I'll just fork 100k and buy the bracers/belt.

It's not like it's even expensive. From what everyone says 100k+ is the dailies of one day.

less than one days dailys by far...

6 on ilum, all give more than 10k each in rewards and thats not including whatever you pickup from kills and loot chests

11 on bel savis for a bit over 7k each on the mission itself, and again theres what you pick up from kills and several loot chests in the various caves and paths you are sent to

and than the space mission for daily coms is i think 10 for the quest and 5 for the mission so like 15k overall

you can pretty much do the minimum on the dailys and easy make 200k, with a touch more effort and killing the elites in the areas you find and going slightly deeper into the caves to find chests (they are usually slightly deeper than you need to go to finish the quest) you can push 400k in about 2 hours of work. toss in a couple of champion kills (which arent required but happen to spawn nearby) and you might even get an item drop that sells for anywhere from 10 to 100k (depending what it is)

on top of that if you are actually doing the heroic daily coms, they each give a lvl 49 mod option, these typically sell for 20 to 40k each, so theres another 80k or more a day

theres virtually no effort required to make 500k a day at lvl 50, i personally can break a million a day if i actually make the effort to farm for credits (and i mean active farming, roaming areas and taking down champions, not idle sit by a loot chest and wait like some people do)

the challenge ive put on myself is how to spend it all, i routinely start my day by going to the market and spending all my credits so i start the day with under 10k. than i go out and do my daily com quests and than move on to my metal farming areas (im armor mech) by the end of the day after credit farming, champion killing and selling whatever armor ive made, im typically back over 1 or 2 million and log off

Edited by Kunovega

For people looking for these on the GTN, they do not show up when you put the prototype/moddable option on. You have to go through the whole list depending on the armor you want (light/medium/heavy). I have personal experience and found a moddable belt and wrist for about 150k each.

I bought them for about 4kish each... It seems not everyone values them. I had the hellfire belt but thats ugly. I just picked up the hydra belt for 6k a few minutes ago. Now I just need the pants.....

And to search for them on the galactic market place thingie.. I open the armor type, click the level header once or twice until all the unmodded oranges float to the top. Quick peruse and then back about my business. Takes all of 5 seconds. I do it every time I'm on the fleet, eventually you'll find them put up by someone who had them drop and wasn't aware people actually farm those things. I check all armor types just incase an alt needs them, or I want to flip them.

Edited by Rantank

Just an FYI for the treasure-hunters out there...

If you just grind the first tier (10-16) lockbox missions for TH, the higher-return ones (bountiful/rich) can crit a lockbox that can contain these... I got the Agent bracers today on my alt... it's like winning the lottery.

If you have a slot, a Sith Warrior makes for a good TH bot since Vette has +crit to TH... just sayin' ;)

Good luck!

The reason these are so expensive is because high level people can throw in a lvl25 armoring and create a 140rating belt/bracers. Its equivalent to a Rakata belt/bracers.

Some people at level 50 would rather buy the orange belt/bracer for 150-200k than try to farm one. I came across such an armoring and didnt want to wait to use it. I bought an orange belt of the galactic trade for 100k.

All orange belts and bracers only have 2 slots, no enhancement slot. They cannot be crafted and cannot have an augment slot.

Easiest way to find them on there: Armor > Heavy > Search. Arrange by level, and skip to the last page. It seems that when these drop, they are devoid of mods so they are almost always in the level 6 section.

All of the belts and bracers also end in "17A". Just search for that after you choose heavy armor and if they are there, they will show.

This is excellent advice... I also believe "07A" works for the Agent belts, but don't quote me on that... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I simply cannot find the belt off the DK champs.

Anyone able to confirm a drop since the last patch? I ask because i've been finding countless blue belts of them and am wondering if they got silently patched.

I am wondering the same thing. I've farmed Tripton for about an hour now and haven't seen any orange drops yet.

i'm on the canderous ordo server and i am desperately seeking the tt hydra bracers and belt , my in game name is combatmedic i would be willing to pay very high for these items if you want shoot me an in game email or add me as a friend and whisper me , thanks in advance

I am wondering the same thing. I've farmed Tripton for about an hour now and haven't seen any orange drops yet.

The orange drop rates for the DK champs seems to have dropped recently. I'd have to go back and look at my emails and IM logs with friends to get a better idea of timeframes, but I used to farm Tripton and Tarqus and his pets, and I'd get a decent rate of oranges dropping (maybe... 1/4? 1/5? of the time?). In the past two weeks I've hardly gotten anything, except one startling round with Tarqus & co. last week where I got 3 oranges. o_O

No belts or bracers, though. I got the Imperator belt off Tripton once... weeks, if not months ago.

Tripton is on a 3 minute timer.. Valen on 5... Fallen Lord Ive never had the patience to time him tbh...

Gotta admit though the drop rates are.... umm very rare... the only orange ive had from tripton is bracers for an imperial agent (I was so excited when I picked up an orange... then looked at it...GRRRR) . Gonna keep hitting him every night before log off though just to see what else he may drop. So far mostly blue and green, the occasional schematic and commendation.

Actually Tripton is only on a 1 minute timer. Many people have confirmed that the champs arent dropping oranges like they used to. I did eventually get Inquisitor bracers off of Tripton but it took awhile. He's the easiest to farm since he has a short respawn timer, however you still have to relog after 3 kills to reset his table or you won't get any more drops.

Actually Tripton is only on a 1 minute timer. Many people have confirmed that the champs arent dropping oranges like they used to. I did eventually get Inquisitor bracers off of Tripton but it took awhile. He's the easiest to farm since he has a short respawn timer, however you still have to relog after 3 kills to reset his table or you won't get any more drops.

I am only getting Bracers off of Tripton.

Probably at *least* 4-5 of each type. minus Bounty Hunter, since obviously that's the only reason I'm out here farming anyways. Very trollsy of you RNG Gods.....