Anyone own the Razer mouse or other yet?

Galahax

Curious to see if anyone has gotten their hands on the Razer SWTOR mouse or other item yet. How does it feel/play? Actually thinking about possibly getting the mouse (cause theres no chance im forkin over for the keyboard).

Speaking of which, for those that have or are trying to, has anyone used the 10% off coupon and gotten a response? I submitted mine days ago and still havent received an email.

Curious to see if anyone has gotten their hands on the Razer SWTOR mouse or other item yet. How does it feel/play? Actually thinking about possibly getting the mouse (cause theres no chance im forkin over for the keyboard).

Speaking of which, for those that have or are trying to, has anyone used the 10% off coupon and gotten a response? I submitted mine days ago and still havent received an email.

Waste of money

I picked up the SWTOR Razer Naga as soon as they were available. Been using it for a few weeks now. It's pretty awesome. Has all the same features and buttons as the Naga Epic but with a Star Wars packaging.

My only complaint is when you use it wirelessly the responsiveness drops way down. So I just keep it plugged in all the time. I've heard others with the same complaints with Razer's other wireless mice as well.

I used to own the basic wired Razer Naga and I'd say if you want to save money then just get that since they work exactly the same. But if you want a cool piece of SWTOR gear like I did then go ahead and spend the bucks. I still love it personally. :)

• 1 month later...

Raising this thread from the dead... I've tried registering for the coupon with 3 different email accounts, nothing yet after over a week. :/ I'd like to pick up the mouse, and that 10% off would be highly appreciated... :confused:

I bought the original Naga last week, and boy is it awesome :D It's probably the most comfortable mouse I've used and the 12 buttons are a godsend! I just hope it lasts as it's an expensive purchase and I've heard that Razer mice tend to die quick :(