Petition to NEVER implement Arenas!

rzrknight

Number 1 raiders dont get an opinion on PvP you guys already ruined what MMOs are suppose to be.

Second this post will get blocked cause mods dont allow /signed threads cause they find them to be "none constructive".

And on my personal note, WHO CARE. Arenas in NO WAY effect anyone that choose not to do them. If your BIGGEST complaint is the fact that they will have better gear then you thats just dumb and to that I think I will start my own petition.

Please take away raiding BW, its not fair that raiders spend time to get better gear then I have and that I have to start at the bottom and work my way up JUST as in PvP. Its not fair QQ...

Number 1 raiders dont get an opinion on PvP you guys already ruined what MMOs are suppose to be.

Second this post will get blocked cause mods dont allow /signed threads cause they find them to be "none constructive".

And on my personal note, WHO CARE. Arenas in NO WAY effect anyone that choose not to do them. If your BIGGEST complaint is the fact that they will have better gear then you thats just dumb and to that I think I will start my own petition.

Please take away raiding BW, its not fair that raiders spend time to get better gear then I have and that I have to start at the bottom and work my way up JUST as in PvP. Its not fair QQ...

then they would have to close the one that is pro arena.

And i never said they should take away pvp gear , just never implement arenas.

Do you really need to be rewarded with gear to do arenas?

Arenas above everything else should be about SKILL and not GEAR. They're a much more competitive type of PVP than warzones.

What i suggest for arenas is that everyone has a preset amount of stats when they enter arenas, and what they get for reward is speeders / customization options / titles.

this way Arena is what it SHOULD be.

Not means to get insane gear and ruin warzones.

I don't have any problem with arenas as long as they don't balance the entire game around it. That was WoW's greatest failure. They could never achieve a good balance between PvP and PvE. Whatever was good for one hurt the other. It's more than possible to make both viable simultaneously. Just avoid the massive difference in damage output between PvE and PvP specs.

And I think they should take away raiding cause its not fair that I can CHOOSE not to raid or not but if I CHOOSE not to raid people get better RAIDING gear then me.

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

Never said to take away pvp gear ... unless you think that pvp gear must be somehow binded to arenas.

I am totally for arenas no one is forcing you to do them if your a casual player so don't give me that bull that you have to do them to get the gear to compete in normal warzones because that's a whole other issue. As for the argument that arenas led to to many nerfs and buffs because all the little nuances were pointed out THAT'S GOOD. WoW messed up because they purposely made different classes better each arena season instead of balancing everything out. If arena is implemented maybe bioware will finally nerf the things that need to be nerfed, and give buffs to those that need them. Let people play arenas if they want to no one is forcing you to participate.

I'm not opposed at all to medium to large size matches soley based on 3v3 or 5v5, heck, even 2v2 scored death matches, I just don't want every piece of PVP based armor being based soley on being in the same arena group and being rated highly. So long as the arenas award PVP currency of the same type as the warzones, I'd be completely fine with arenas.

Arenas would be fine.

As long as all you get is a different title, maybe a speeder upgrade etc, but NO gear.

You should not even be rewarded with warzome commendations.

Maybe merc commendations for arena?

Warzones already only consist of 8 players though so I really dont see the point of arena in this game.

I loved Arena in WOW but I much rather play warzones.

And last but not least. Arenas would mean even more fine tuning on class balance then current, and although I find it good right now, it would eventualy affect PVE as some classes, honestly, just have too strong cc.

Im not playing a sage or sith inq but seriously, do you need another class then that in arena to be a top team?

So, nahh...give us more warzones instead, but first fix the delays and lagg, which have been dramatically decreased since todays patch, thank you very much.

In the end..I dont know.

I enjoyed PVP in Warhammer online 1000% more then in wow. I played both for several years.

There was no Arena in warhammer, only battlegrounds and huge open world pvp.

Just make sure Ilium gets more interesting instead.

Its far more exciting to solo roam in ilium then to participate in hardcore 3vs3 arena matches that is all just about paper, rocks and sciccors. Its not about skill but about class choices.

For Republic: Sage healer, Shadow Tank, Vanguard shield spec and a commando combat medic.

How would you beat that 4 team? Those are the teams that would be in there.

Some classes are way more powerful together with healers then others. And healers and tanks combined in this game is rather powerful..

So, Arenas would be...Tanks and healers. And all the other teams would just melt before them.

Nahh, just keep doing warzones.

Edited by Waagabond

And I think they should take away raiding cause its not fair that I can CHOOSE not to raid or not but if I CHOOSE not to raid people get better RAIDING gear then me.

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

I think what you tried to say is that a similar system should be in place for raiding, Each time someone kills a raid boss all the normal flashpoint mobs gains +1 level.

I'm not opposed at all to medium to large size matches soley based on 3v3 or 5v5, heck, even 2v2 scored death matches, I just don't want every piece of PVP based armor being based soley on being in the same arena group and being rated highly. So long as the arenas award PVP currency of the same type as the warzones, I'd be completely fine with arenas.

They never do cause the arena QQ will continue until they have a better gear than the people that only play wz , so if ya dont want that i advise ya join and cut the arenas as a whole.

Well maybe you can enlighten us past the lack of logic of "/signed" as to why you DONT want arenas. Cause I guess everyone just assumed it would be a gear problem as is with most raiders that ***** about competitive gaming in an MMO.

They never do cause the arena QQ will continue until they have a better gear than the people that only play wz , so if ya dont want that i advise ya join and cut the arenas as a whole.

That makes absolutely no sense.

WoW's problem is that PvP gear progression is tied to Arenas and RBGs. The system is perfectly fine otherwise.

When rated warzones are added, hopefully they don't bring higher level gear with rating requirements along with them. Same deal with arenas, if and when they are added.

Rated PvP should give vanity rewards, titles, speeders, or cool looking gear with the same stats as what you can farm regularly.