Game has been out for 35 DAYS now. Anyone 50 yet?

ninja_x

It's probably too soon to ask that question but I thought it would be fun to ask.

I can imagine there are a few people in mid to late 40s by now.

Congratulations whenever you do make it, guys! Maybe you can be the server-first on your respective server.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably too soon to ask that question but I thought it would be fun to ask.

Congratulations whenever you do make it, guys! Maybe you can be the server-first on your respective server.

Erm... Not to be rude, but it doesn't take THAT long to get to 50 in this game.

Unless you want to find every datacron without looking it up...

47 here on my highest. I like the leveling experience so much that I have 3 other toons already in the late teens to 20's. I'm tired of the same boring arse end-game content in MMO's, so I am just doing the leveling part. Might change my mind if the end-game content becomes different from the old lame standard of PVP/Dailieis/heroics/Ops. Edited by Maeleena

i call bs

I don't do raids which is a significant sink if things don't go well. Also getting a companion to high affection ratings is fairly easy. and those quests give a lot of xp.

Edited by Dolitoe

Your question should be: Anyone NOT 50 yet?