Ilum Dailies / Weekly Solution

Lasian

I'm extremely tierd of Ilum dailies taking forever as an empire player. Republics don't come out and play and most empire are doing nascar around center trying to get supply crates. I have an idea that would bring possible PVP back to Ilum.

Supply Crates = 1 towards daily/weekly

PVP Kill = 2 towards daily/weekly

Taking over an assault area = 3-5 towards daily/weekly

What this aims to do is bring out the underdog faction and attempt the ninja nodes. They will get credit for daily and the opposing faction will try to take it over and pvp for it. It will bring out both factions trying to own Ilum and how it's supposed to be played. I'm extremely tierd of being a Nascar driver.

You might think that this would encourage trading all over again. But now with the valor increase per kill, I'm pretty sure this incentive would encourage people to kill each other.

Edited by Lasian

The result of your suggestion will likely be the same as what was happening before with people swapping caps to get points as fast as possible.

My suggestion would be to require people to visit all 3 center areas and stay at each for a period of at least 2 minutes. However, in order for the time to count, you have to control the point and there can be no enemies in the area.

The result of your suggestion will likely be the same as what was happening before with people swapping caps to get points as fast as possible.

My suggestion would be to require people to visit all 3 center areas and stay at each for a period of at least 2 minutes. However, in order for the time to count, you have to control the point and there can be no enemies in the area.

This is something i just thought of while circling around, so it's not polished so ideas / modifications are more than welcome