People using bugs to complete dailies

LMYoda

It's now common knowledge how to do the Belsavis dailies.

I don't mention how to exploit the quests but the results are this:

Lights Out - it's done solo

Old Enemies - people kill only the boss

Freeing the Fallen - people don't even kill the boss

When will Bioware fix these quests? We want to actually do the quests instead of using bugs to complete them. That includes killing trash.

And don't tell me that "you can do it normally if that's what you want". Groups just don't form for quests like Lights Out as long as it it's bugged.

I'm pretty sure I'm using my class skills exactly as they were intended when I solo Lights Out.

What exactly is the point of having stealth skills if sneaking past enemies is considered an exploit?

You don't need stealth to solo it. You can run past the mobs and activate the generator while in combat mode. That's a bug.

Thanks for this as I was not doing my heroic 4s. Thanks to your post I know see how to do Lights Out after watching a youtube video but whats your tip of 'what not to do' when doing Old Enemies? Killing only the boss still requires several players right?

Thanks for this as I was not doing my heroic 4s. Thanks to your post I know see how to do Lights Out after watching a youtube video but whats your tip of 'what not to do' when doing Old Enemies? Killing only the boss still requires several players right?

It still requires at least 2, in my opinion. But then, I have also completed the whole daily (including trash) with only myself (tank) and a healer and two DPS companions.

Yea old enemies the point is killing the guy, you can suicide back the the boss and then attack just him

But wait you can do that for almost any single quest in the game, so should they in fact fix every single quest in the game?

Lights out send pet click suicide in middle send pet click suicide on right click port

not hard and technically one click isnt in combat

But the real thing of it is why?

The daily commodations are worthless cause pvp gear and pvp mods are better, so basically you get pet weapons and mods that arent as good as pvp mods

And you really feel this is vital enough of an issue to fix?

The daily commodations are worthless cause pvp gear and pvp mods are better, so basically you get pet weapons and mods that arent as good as pvp mods

I don't agree with this...at all.

Also, there are players who don't like to pvp, or players (like myself) who like to keep their PVE and PVP gear separate.

Only if you like PvP. If you prefer PvE, then the Rakata Ear/Implants for 120 commendations a piece are BiS right now.

There are lots of quests items that can be activated while in combat. Never seemed like an issue to me.

Some are working as intended... E.g. Maelstrom prison, those bombs, if you activate it while in combat, it actually 1-shot the mobs around it.

There are lots of quests items that can be activated while in combat. Never seemed like an issue to me.

MMOs are designed so that the amount of work should be proportional to the reward.

A quest requiring you to kill 15 mobs might give you 8000 credits. A quest requiring you to activate 3 objects and rewarding 8000 credits, should thus require you to kill around 15 mobs along the way.