Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sorceror/Sage are seriously OP

Axethales

Stop trying to make the OP into a Troll or something.

Simple fact is there is a ton of kids that rolled sith inq, aka Sorc.

I have not too much problem facing this class but they are OP.

You should not be able to have survival as a tank, heal as a full healer but still be able to DPS as a full dps class.

Dont mind the survival and heals if thats all you do, but the CC and damage ontop of this is redicilous.

1 Sorc, its ok.

But when you face Imps and they run with 3 sorcs together...they just anihilate.

I play a Vanguard, I can handle sorcs 1vs1. But they can also just as easily escape me if they want.

They should have some of their baseline damage abilities made into higher tier talents into their dps tree so they choose either heal or dps more.

Its a faceroll class and extremly easy to play.

People choosing this class do this ONLY due to it being easy to play and is overpowered.

There is no other excuse.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A glass cannon DPS or healer.

Why can these classes take it to the face from our BEST melee DPS classes and merely bubble/heal thru the damage as they nuke that person down.

The BEST melee DPS that you have seen only do 3K damage? Man, I want to play on your server... or have some of what you're smoking.

Its a faceroll class and extremly easy to play.

People choosing this class do this ONLY due to it being easy to play and is overpowered.

There is no other excuse.

Other excuses:

1. I like mages and they fit the mage archetype

2. BHs/Troopers/Agents/Smugglers don't really strike me as the type to be healing (especially the case for someone who picks up only the game and nothing else)

3. Force lightning, force powers, etc

I could go on... don't try to pigeonhole people like that. That kind of thinking will make you out to be wrong, period.

I also want to know why the hell so many people have issues with the bubble? Why can I burn sorcs/sages like nothing on my sniper and yet all these other people have all these issues? I'm not a pro player, I'm only in champion gear... what am I doing different? Interrogation Probe, Corrosive Dart, Ambush, Explosive Probe, Series of Shots, pop auto-crit, snipe snipe takedown, and they die generally if they aren't running. :/ seriously, I want to know.

Edited by Kuari

I have not too much problem facing this class but they are OP.

You should not be able to have survival as a tank, heal as a full healer but still be able to DPS as a full dps class.

What on earth are you on about, seriously get a clue before start calling OP. They are one or the other, they aren't both. Unless my 200/600 max Chain Lightning is really OOBER DPS! LOL.

oh a tactics vanguard is like the death of them. That being said, there still needs to be something done about the movement decrease by force lightning.

Everything else is perfect honestly. Just that. Especially in huttball when the entire time is spamming that move. You have no idea how slow the republic players are moving the entire game.

Uh... well, if you remove that, how do I keep you in range ?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.