OP Sorc/Sage

Venthiros

Sorcerers/Sages are really getting out of hand now. Something needs to be done. The shield absorbs way too much damage. They can just use force speed and run away then heal and never die. 4+ groups of sorcerers are destroying warzones.

Please give a class a healing debuff or something. This is getting ridiculous.

There already is a 30% nerf on healing in all PVP a team of organized sorcerers probably will crush its just the way it is. Wait until you run into 4 commandos all healing each other exercise in futility.

yeah i was in a voidstar earlier today.... 4 sages / 4 mando's on pub side.

it was more funny than anything else lol

BH/Trooper is generally the best all round PvP class and Sage/Sorc is a very good pocket healer. Most of the best Imperial premades look something like this:

1) Shield Tech Powertech (Tank)

2) Corruption Sorc (Healing)

3) Arsenal Mercenary (lolTracerSpam and off heals)

4) Annihilation Marauder (Sorc/Sage ganking, Utility and Ball Carrier)

I have seen entire empire side with sorc's. I rarely see 1-2 sages republic side.

I really don't think sage = sorc. Think sorc has an upper hand with a lot of skills/animations.

Also seen entire bh's in a warzone. Unreal.

OMG THE ANIMATIONS R OP

NERF SORC ANIMATIONS

you make a thread stating sages/sorc's r OP

but have no facts, have no proof

SANDWICHES ARE OP

see how easy that is?

Sorcerers/Sages are really getting out of hand now. Something needs to be done. The shield absorbs way too much damage. They can just use force speed and run away then heal and never die. 4+ groups of sorcerers are destroying warzones.

lol @ the shield absorbing too much dmg...

Straight without a 20% more absorb ... I can only soak like 3 to 4k dmg

add 20% to this and we're up to ... a big maximum 5k then it's down.

You call that too much ?! really ?

lol @ the shield absorbing too much dmg...

Straight without a 20% more absorb ... I can only soak like 3 to 4k dmg

add 20% to this and we're up to ... a big maximum 5k then it's down.

You call that too much ?! really ?

Your shield should absorb 20k amirite? Nerf them already, our wz's are polluted with lightning spams and lightning merry-go-rounds.

No, actually, It doesn't.

Any burst damage, DOT makes that shield got away almost instantaneously. Please learn how to play your class, gear, spec appropriately.

Again, people need to get facts in order.

I posted on another one of these threads my averages.

My sith Sorcerer who is corruption spec.

Force Lightning hit for around 200 to 600 damage a pulse (so maximum 2k damage over the duration).

My insta dot hit for 300 a pulse maximum.

My other insta hit for about 800 top end.

I didn't break a single hit above 1000 damage.

My big heal went from 2k upto 5.1k. I ended the warzone with 21 kills, 48k dps and 220k healed or something.

How on earth is that overpowered. Sure if I run and people just leave me to it, I can escape and heal up. But there are tools on the melee toon's which are equally as effective at shutting down sorcerers.

I will try and get more fraps footage tommorow and upload it so people can see my dps etc.

I just think were sorc's are common, they see 1 do good dps and 1 do good healing, but for some reason... can't differntiate between the 2.

The Static Barrier absorbs about 4k damage on a class that is extremely squishy. I've been hit for 7k+ in a single hit at valor 54 / full epic gear.

My big heal went from 2k upto 5.1k.

I must be doing something wrong... think I'm only 3 pieces shy of full champion gear, and I have yet to break 5k on a single heal even with blowing all my trinkets and such.

Maybe its time I take bio like everyone else for the stim buffs and such.

Or, give me the option to re-roll to a different class to 50 for free. I would happily ditch the sorc for another healer, I just hate the leveling in this game.

The main reason I rolled the sith, was it was the first class I saw which had a Healing tree. I didn't look at anything else, I didn't even know what the other classes were really. I thought ops and scoundrels were "stealthy killers" and that mercs were tanking/ranged dps. I didn't realise what other classes were available :p

Are you a Sith Sorcerer?

My Bonus Healing is 436.8 (1300+ Willpower) my Crit chance is 38.85% and my Crit Multiplier is 72.06%. So I get the occasional 5k+ heal.

I took the Crit/Surge mod from my spare Force Master Gloves, and put that into my Centurion Boots. Customised it so I could get the 5k heal :).

Edited by Proppa

Yeah Sith Sorc. I've been kind of lazy customizing anything, just sort of figured it would eventually happen with gear lol. Think right now my high end is around 4.5k.

Might have to tweak things around a bit to see if I can get my surge rating up a tad for the bigger crit for that extra badge.