Is anyone else lvl 50 and bored?

Torothin

Can't even get my daily to be honest. People are just leaving the warzone if they see they are losing. Warzone is now a "Farm your champion/battlemaster gear". Stay in the game has no reward if you are losing. The random system for champion gear only makes things worse. They need to farm a lot to get full set and they won't stop quitting games until they have it all.

PvP is broken. Ilum, Warzone, you name it. Not fun anymore. 1.1 patch made things worse than it was. Mixed lvl warzones was way better.

What's the fun to stay near rep base in Ilum just for some bags and valor?

Open World PvP is almost non-existant. I would really like to get some wars going on other worls. PvP flag doesn't mean much. I got almost no problems doing my PvE quests. Very rare to see someone attacking you.

I don't know how much I will take. Getting bored real fast now.

Edited by Nero

If this continues then I'm pretty sure the PvP community will die. The ones with battlemaster will grow bored because there's hardly anyone else playing and the fresh players will quit because starting PvP is just awful and frustrating.

I was a tad frustrated with having hit 50 and not knowing what to do. Once I figured the whole daily progression, the pvp buying system, and that buying gear off the GTN to improve my gear so I could more easily pvp, do dailies etc, it was much more fun. I've also been able to coordinate with my guild doing Raids, and getting the +10 to all stats Datacron. There are things to do that maybe you haven't noticed yet, and that datacron was pretty fun actually :)

Bored? Yup. I only log my 50 Shadow to do dailies or tank HM raids, other wise I play may 25 Sith Inq for PvP healing. Tried several other advanced classes but found I really like healing on my Inq.

Great fun when I find a tank in PvP that hits me with guard. Just follow him around and heal my rear off.

wow no wonder you're bored you roll 1 class lol

So do I.

In fact, I think there's a large number of players who have very little interest in rerolling alternative characters. Their motivation is primarily derived from progression, which alts do not give.

PvP as of now, doesn't really have enough to offer hardcore players. It wasn't really fully fleshed out to begin with and it's not enough to keep people entertained for longer periods of time.

If you rely solely on PvP for your MMO enjoyment, SWTOR is probably not the game to play. This might change in the future, but without the occasional PvE raids, PvP just aint going to cut it.

I get bored, then I just type in guild and band together 15-20 50s and we go world PVP in Voss or elsewhere. Bioware gave you the game, you make your fun. Don't wait for them to push patches through, go explore and have fun! I find fun in grouping up and World PVP, we get a good kick out of it!

Boredom hit me about 2 days ago. I'm playing less and less. I only do MMOs for the PvP. I have some serious concerns that this game will not keep PvPers around long-term. I'm not one to roll multiple classes. I stick with one class and excel with it. I'm with a good group of players too. This game has all of a sudden became less and less exciting for me. Does anyone have any advice as to how to spice up my game player? Or is this the story with theme park MMOs?

Select your next MMO more wisely. I will suggest COD style games as probably being more your pace.

My dad use to tell me "'Boredom is the sign of a weak mind - Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored".