Another day of empty battlemaster bags = cancelled subscription

swilkers

How many bags? I a missing my gloves on my Jugg, but have everything else and it only took something like 30 to 40 bags...which really isn't that much considering how many you can get in a day....

Yep, so many BM bags everyday.

Amount of crybabies that have left and went back to wow = 12345

People hat are glad they are rid of the kids = 67890

Stop whining about not getting a random drop, go read up what random means and stop EXPECTING

Here ill help ya

Random :

1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers.

2. Statistics . of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

People, please do understand that BM gear is atm the best endgame pvp set in game. RNG sucks, but it should be hard to obtain. I myself am also BM, also getting Champion comms, but thats just the way it is.

Wheres the fkn rush? The game is out for a month, sorry, but if you cant stand that other BM player standing beside you had more luck, than just quit as youre too childrish to play the game.

Everyone will have BM gear eventually, sooner or later , it doesnt make any difference.

Well, it does, if youre 13 year old kiddo and want to pop cheery with BM weapon in your bag:P

People, please do understand that BM gear is atm the best endgame pvp set in game. RNG sucks, but it should be hard to obtain. I myself am also BM, also getting Champion comms, but thats just the way it is.

Wheres the fkn rush? The game is out for a month, sorry, but if you cant stand that other BM player standing beside you had more luck, than just quit as youre too childrish to play the game.

Everyone will have BM gear eventually, sooner or later , it doesnt make any difference.

Well, it does, if youre 13 year old kiddo and want to pop cheery with BM weapon in your bag:P

That's pretty the issue.

The games been out for a month and people have the best gear in the game already.

The game is too easy.

Gating mechanic is Gating mechanic.

Should we remove the week lockouts from raids so hardcore guilds can farm them every night? Same principle.

The carrot on the stick that is BM bags keeps more people in game then it would have otherwise. Unless you naively think that people won't unsubscribe after full bm gear :rolleyes:

16 BM bags a week is fine. Gear is trivially easy to get in this game anyway.

Edited by Orangerascal

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted when you wanted it, but that's what you get for treating pvp as a gear grind instead of having fun.

Honestly - it's hard to have fun if you're still trying to get expertise gear while being destroyed by those that are already maxed out because they were able to bumrush to 50, farm lowbies and get profits.

Putting expertise on level 40 pvp gear would at the very least help bridge the massive gear gap between a fresh 50 and a geared one.

Honestly - it's hard to have fun if you're still trying to get expertise gear while being destroyed by those that are already maxed out because they were able to bumrush to 50, farm lowbies and get profits.

Putting expertise on level 40 pvp gear would at the very least help bridge the massive gear gap between a fresh 50 and a geared one.

You realize lvl 50 crafted gear > lvl pvp 40 with whatever expertise you put on it. I think people overestimate expertise, thinking it's the second coming of christ.

Here let's call 7% expertise, + 70 willpower and + 80 endurance. Because in essence that's what it is.

Edited by Orangerascal