Wynternight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 days ago you mean>?

Bloodworthy dosnt seem to have been touched by leavers granted there will be some but it hit 300 on fleet last night in peak

Pretty decent numbers

They extended the 30 days to 32 so the 22nd was actually the emd of free play.

It's not the first month usually (where a MMO loses masses of subs), it's the first 6 months in most MMOs.

Rift was certainly like that.

It's in Biowares hands.

In 6 months we'll know if SWTOR is going to be very popular or Rift popular or worse.

They extended the 30 days to 32 so the 22nd was actually the emd of free play.

No they only extended the grace period for you to continue playing on a early access code

once you put your serial key in it would basically count from the 20th

This was more for the red zoners i think who had to ship internationally

Edited by Mercia

No they only extended the grace period for you to continue playing on a early access code

Ah, I see. I stand corrected.

Normal

This game will not survive long time like swg before sony broke it

every day i got daily quest bug and need abandon the quest 2-3 times to finish i alredy unsub

no fun when the game force me play 6 hours to finish 2 simple quests and a weekly quest i need 12 hours to finish cuz i need abandon this a lot of times

999999999 tickets and nothing 1 month tickets about same problem and nothing

That is where youre mistaken, Grace Period wasnt extended early access. It was a Grace Period to play before you entered your Key code cuz without this alot of CE purchasers would have had to wait couple days from early access to get their keys. Thus this grace period allowed them to continue play as if they had a valid key.

NOTE!! if you played early access then your 30 days free started on 20th with or without product key being entered in next 30days this was part of the agreement of early access.

Thus, everyone from early access or started on 20th 30days ended evening/nite of 19th Jan 2012.

Edited by KorbinArmand

Ok, let's not turn this into a debate about the grace period please, that wasn't the intent of my post. One or three days, the question remains, have people seen a noticeable drop in players? I have not, matter of fact I've seen quite a jump on the Republic Side on my server, The Harbinger. Edited by Wynternight

population on my server has gone down, getting into warzones also takes much longer time

Time to get into warzones went up when 1.1 came out.

However harbinger still gets a Very Heavy load still, haven't logged out to see if there is a full or wait time to get one yet.

That is where youre mistaken, Grace Period wasnt extended early access. It was a Grace Period to play before you entered your Key code cuz without this alot of CE purchasers would have had to wait couple days from early access to get their keys. Thus this grace period allowed them to continue play as if they had a valid key.

NOTE!! if you played early access then your 30 days free started on 20th with or without product key being entered in next 30days this was part of the agreement of early access.

Thus, everyone from early access or started on 20th 30days ended evening/nite of 19th Jan 2012.

This.

When I entered my credit card info on the 22nd (pretty much an hour before grace period ended), it told me I had 28 days to play.

I never said it was extended early access ??

I said extended grace period and pretty much what u said after but in a much smaller statement

No one from my guild has stopped playing and we have 110 members. Three new people joined this week that had just started the game this week that came over from the game that will not be named. The fleet station seems a little less crowded but only slightly.