Defense specced guardian with 11% expertise brought to 15% in 3 seconds by an Op

enbee

How is that even possible?

I don't tend to write complaint posts, but seriously...

Even if I trinket the stun the instant it hits me and pop my cd's, I still get eaten alive in less than 10 seconds, it's pretty hilarious.

What is it like if you don't have 49% damage reduction like I do?

Even if I trinket the stun the instant it hits me and pop my cd's, I still get eaten alive in less than 10 seconds, it's pretty hilarious.

You end up on the same amount of HP as you pretty much :p

I don't get it ... as def specced guardian you have 4s stun and 3s choke. Even if he breaks both of those it will take at least half a sec+gcd to do so ... that's like 4s of zero damage. After that snare and jump to ally/enemy and he is done.

Well, you factor in that he's probably got 50% armor penetration and his gear is probably nullifying your gear, you might as well just be a target dummy in Ironforge.

I don't get it ... as def specced guardian you have 4s stun and 3s choke. Even if he breaks both of those it will take at least half a sec+gcd to do so ... that's like 4s of zero damage. After that snare and jump to ally/enemy and he is done.

So it's perfectly fine since I can stun him and run away IF someone else is around? I'm obviously using my abilities, he'll trinket the hilt strike... And this is in Ilum on a server with silly imp side imbalance so I'm allready lucky enough to have it be 1v1, that happens once in a blue moon, usually it's 1v4 minimum.

Running away should not be the answer regardless (seriously ***)... I should be able to beat him if only with the right amount RNG, when I play appropriatly. But no, I got him to 30% (he didn't pot afaik), and that's with trinketing literally the instant I got opened up on, using an expertise consumable, a PVP healing pot and all 3 of my defensive cd's...

Also PVP trinket is off of the gcd ;o

Edited by enbee

See, if that's how they wanted the game to play, they didn't really need to bother using the Star Wars license.

Biochem.

It really is that simple. I have nearly 7% expt, i cant come anywhere near that kind of damage. I just avoid tanks as i know i cannot kill them alone. Same goes for sorc/sage with a bubble up.

The problem is adrenal stacking alows this kind of insane damage. Its ok tho, all of the QQ here has been listened to and now Bioware is going to nerf OPs to the ground and leave Biochem as is. Great.

They ignore damage reduction?

as do 90% of ability's

as it currently stands forget defence spec its utter rubbish gives next to no extra defence and your DPS will be awful

get DPS gear and play one of the DPS spec's focus is best if you set your self up for crit damage you be way more useful to your team

use AOE taunt when ever you can and if you in the poo swap to defence stance you will have almost the same defence you do now as a full defence spec

shield and defence rating do almost nothing vs 90% of damage in the game and you hit like a rubber hammer you can give as much protection with taunts ( plus your not guarding anyone so you don't die before they do ) and you can actaully kill other players

lvl 50 with full defence gear speced defence op will kill you almost as fast as lvl 50 in full DPS gear dps spec just as DPS with your resolute ready you attaully have a chance to kill the OP (well that is untill he stealths again resets the fight and now you have no CC removal and your dead)

vs bad OP as DPS you win

vs bad OP as tank you lose

Biochem.

It really is that simple. I have nearly 7% expt, i cant come anywhere near that kind of damage. I just avoid tanks as i know i cannot kill them alone. Same goes for sorc/sage with a bubble up.

The problem is adrenal stacking alows this kind of insane damage. Its ok tho, all of the QQ here has been listened to and now Bioware is going to nerf OPs to the ground and leave Biochem as is. Great.

the hell?

the biochem adrenal shares a cd with the pvp potion... (here's a hint, the pvp potion is better to use)

the only thing biochem gets in pvp now over anyone else is a stim with slightly better stats than the boe stim (the biochem medpack shares a cd with the pvp healing pot iirc)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.