Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Merge servers for Warzones

Airoper

merge the servers & split the PuGs from Premades im sick of losing 80% of my Warzones due to solo queing vs guilds & premades.

Seriously dont take advice from your EX mythic staff they are **** & you need to be ahead of the game not like Warhammer online.

this games getting a Mythic stink to it!

Or when they add ranked, they add cross-server queues and make each WZ Rep vs Rep, Rep vs Sith, and Sith vs Sith. (which should have been in at launch).

That is easily the biggest fix for PvP.

Edited by AMKSED

I like seeing familiar faces when I queue, knowing who I can guard and rely on and stuff. It gets a lot more impersonal with cross-server. a queue for rated would be cool, sure but don't start killing the personal relations in servers, in the future, research where you're going to play a bit better.

WAR was great, sorry you didn't like to pvp, or wanted shiny item progression.

Edited by Lightmaguz

merge the servers & split the PuGs from Premades im sick of losing 80% of my Warzones due to solo queing vs guilds & premades.

Seriously dont take advice from your EX mythic staff they are **** & you need to be ahead of the game not like Warhammer online.

This thread has a BAD stink to it!

There is no doubt something needs to be done about premades.

Get a group in an MMO?

Just sayin..

Yes, premade groups can fight premade groups in an MMO. Just sayin...

Wait, did you still think this was 1998 and EQ1 was reigning supreme with groups required for everything?

Yes, premade groups can fight premade groups in an MMO. Just sayin...

Wait, did you still think this was 1998 and EQ1 was reigning supreme with groups required for everything?

The response was a suggestion for fixing his "issue"

To many servers upon release. Warhammer made the same mistake. Leaving peeps the rolled on low pop servers ina nutshell: Hosed! Yes you could roll on a new server is what the main response will be but you shouldn't be punished for BW mistake.

Cross-realm queues make premades less dominant and helps servers with low pops get warzones.

The bad part? Oh no, you don't see familiar faces anymore... The community suffers... So many trolls now in warzones...

What a joke.

This game of all games needs cross-realm queues.

Same thing with a LFD tool, how am I supposed to do Heroic 2's/4's when I'm literally the only person on the planet? I completed Voss at capacity "1" the entire time.

Edited by TaintedSquirrel

What community?

Everything is heavily instanced. It feels like playing a singleplayer game with a lobby.

Its no more multiplayer than CoD. Its less even as CoD supports more players.

I dont know why they even bother with lots of different servers/worlds.

Everything is instanced anyways.

Edited by Radiozo

What community?

Everything is heavily instanced. It feels like playing a singleplayer game with a lobby.

Its no more multiplayer than CoD.

why keep a dead server running?

they should just allow free transfers to other low pop servers. killing off the dead servers.

plus they should also lockout making imps on servers that have to much imbalance.

Edited by Yamok

What community?

Its no more multiplayer than CoD. Its less even as CoD supports more players.

If you do warzones then yes there is a community.

I do 2 or 3 per day and it's enough to recognize names. I know good people and I know bad people, just from seeing them do warzones enough.

That's the "community".

Also, guilds.

In a cross-realm queue I probably won't ever see the same person twice... But, who cares? I'll sacrifice the "community" to get better warzones, to avoid being farmed by the same enemies over and over, to avoid waiting in long queues.

Edited by TaintedSquirrel

Ranked PvP matches. There you go. Pre-mades and low population server problems are not my problem, so I don't want to see you in my warzones. Good PvPers don't want to kill people they will never see again... might as well be killin mobs. No, we want you to see us and think twice about attacking us. We want to PvP against other guilds on our server, not some random guild who we know nothing about. Server balance issues? Coordinate with guilds from the other faction. Find a different solution to demand.

No cross-server bull crap please. Stop trying to kill this game. (<--trollbait;)).

Ranked PvP matches. There you go. Pre-mades and low population server problems are not my problem, so I don't want to see you in my warzones. Good PvPers don't want to kill people they will never see again... might as well be killin mobs. No, we want you to see us and think twice about attacking us. We want to PvP against other guilds on our server, not some random guild who we know nothing about. Server balance issues? Coordinate with guilds from the other faction. Find a different solution to demand.

No cross-server bull crap please. Stop trying to kill this game. (<--trollbait;)).

Both is needed. Ranked will only fix problems on heavy/very heavy servers. Ranked will not fix the issue that there is zero pvp on standard/low population servers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.