PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Invite 1st week of December also tommorrow :(

Mitso

Look, im not going to complain or ***** just ask nicely . . .

Very very few people pre ordered the 1st week of December compared to previous months.

The main reason I even bothered to preorder on December 5th is because it was still advertised as Up to 5 days early access....I really really just want to play tommorrow.

MY entire guild will be playing tommorrow and I dont want to miss out playing with them and not be able to catch up :(

Just let the 1st week of December tag along with Wave 4 . . Please :/

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically you are asking to be able to cut in line of other people just because you waited so long to preorder?

Next time I'm waiting in line I'll try to cut line because I have a few less items than the person infront of me and see how that goes.

Next time I'm waiting in line I'll try to cut line because I have a few less items than the person infront of me and see how that goes.

I've had people offer for me to go first when they have a lot of shopping and I have very little, and in return I have offered the same. That was a bad analogy

I don't recall if I'm in the first week of Dec or not, but from Nov to Dec 12th, all pre-orders make up only about 20% of all the pre-orders. They could feasibly just do more waves and get everyone in. Sure they're going to be some queues but hey, come launch day, you'll have those anyway.

So here's hoping they pull the rabbit out of their hat and they don't stop working at 2PM (lousy work schedule).

Some waves during the night when the servers are light would be god-send...

So basically you are asking to be able to cut in line of other people just because you waited so long to preorder?

Most people are afraid of their own shadows, it would work out better then you think.

I am a procrastinating sob, I expect, No DEMAND to get in now. Seriously though, I'm liking the friday hope thing.

Look, im not going to complain or ***** just ask nicely . . .

Very very few people pre ordered the 1st week of December compared to previous months.

The main reason I even bothered to preorder on December 5th is because it was still advertised as Up to 5 days early access....I really really just want to play tommorrow.

MY entire guild will be playing tommorrow and I dont want to miss out playing with them and not be able to catch up :(

Just let the 1st week of December tag along with Wave 4 . . Please :/

All bar 2 of my guild (read 23 others) are already playing. I didn't order until late, due to personal stuff. Get over it. There are still plenty of peeps in the queue before you and I.

Maybe it's because I'm a Brit, used to queuing patiently for stuff, you order late, you wait. End of.

ps not a personal attack, just fed up of all the whiners on the forums to date.

all bar 2 of my guild (read 23 others) are already playing. I didn't order until late, due to personal stuff. Get over it. There are still plenty of peeps in the queue before you and i.

maybe it's because i'm a brit, used to queuing patiently for stuff, you order late, you wait. End of.

ps not a personal attack, just fed up of all the whiners on the forums to date.

^qft.