Looking for a Republic dominated server

Deacoon

I've played through the Empire on a couple classes and enjoy it. But now i'd like to see the other side. If anyone knows which of the high population servers are Republic favored and could tell me i'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Why do you want republic dominant to play as republic? Sounds like easy-mode to me. Why not pick an underdog server and have a target rich environment? Or are you just looking for easy-mode?

He probably wants to play on a server that he can actually find groups on.

I've played through the Empire on a couple classes and enjoy it. But now i'd like to see the other side. If anyone knows which of the high population servers are Republic favored and could tell me i'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

EU or US?

No server is Republic dominated, Imps are the majority everywhere i think, but there are servers with high Republic population for enjoyable play, PvP, PvE, questing etc.

ToFN and Legions of Lettow from EU from what i know.

Cruciable Pits, Veela, maybe The Prophecy of Five on US side, again from what i know.

I'm sure there are more.

Me and my friends defected from our previous server, it had good population but Imps were like 80%, unbelievable to say the least.

We are Republic on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd and i can tell you it's good, more Imps again like everywhere, but more than enough of us for enjoyable play, unlike on our previous server.

A republic dominated server does. not. exist. Bioware made absolutely sure of that with the superior production values given to the Empire side. Along with the empire mirror class/armor design/story writing favoritism. Working as intended it seems. Edited by TheLakers

Why do you want republic dominant to play as republic? Sounds like easy-mode to me. Why not pick an underdog server and have a target rich environment? Or are you just looking for easy-mode?

he probably wants to actually be able to find groups and actually win in warzones. Take it from a republic player on a sith dominated server, its not fun.

On Sanctum of the Exalted, it was very Empire-heavy like most others, until the 20th came and went. The last 4 or 5 days it's been much easier to get Republic wins, and over the weekend we've even had quite a lot of Republic vs Republic Huttball.

There's absolutely no reason to not roll on a server where your side is dominant because BioWare didn't implement any downside to it. Faster warzone pops, easier Ilum victories, more flashpoint/operations opportunities, more stuff on the GTN, more people to group with, it just makes the game so much easier.

A republic dominated server does. not. exist. Bioware made absolutely sure of that with the superior production values given to the Empire side. Along with the empire mirror class/armor design/story writing favoritism. Working as intended it seems.

thank god i have you to rely on for facts and reliable objective data

Edited by Atamosk