Bodyguard Stats

Hartburn

I will be running PvP, 8, and 16 man Normal and Hardmode Operations with my guild. Am I aiming for crit, surge, and power? Or power and alacrity? I have heard several different things from different sources about this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

what i think works is going for alacrity untell your having heat problems. The meaning is

that the more alacrity you have the faster your going to build up heat because your

throwing out more heals. Once you hit that point i would go for crit. This is for PvE by

the way.

For PvP i would go for alacrity, alacrity, and some more alacrity. You want to be healing

as fast as you can and then moving. We tend to stick out like sore thumbs shooting green

paintballs everywhere, and the faster we can throw out a big heal or two and then get the

hell out of dodge the better:D

Your also going to be respecing a lot. Ive found that some of my talents that are good for

pve or vis versa are not good for the other.

Just my two credits... we will also start to see more theory crafters soon when more

people hit 50 and we see a lot more data.

From my experience I'd actually say that in PVE you need power, as you cannot rely on high crits to make sure that your boys are alive and in pvp you need better burst as the damage is less stable and more random thus you need surge and crit.

ATM I am rolling for pvp healing most of the time, with 35,98% Crit and 76,13% multiplyer so I've begun to stack more power due to when I use adrenal (Biochem) and relic I push both Crit and Multiplyer into the softcap / hardcap.

So, I guess it depends on what you want to do. A balance of things I'd say. If you want to do both get a steady ammount of power so your normal rapid heals do roughly 2,7-3k per heal.

Mine does that and if the target is under effect of Kolto Missile I roughly crit them for 5,5k-6k.

So I guess, it all depends on what you want to do. You need to find a nice balance. The only real thing I've found is that faster castingtime is totaly worthless, might be nice in pve but due to the bottleneck with heat it still acording to me creates more problems then it solves; plus the two second cast with rapid scan is still fast enough tbh.

id go power>alacrity>crit

how much alacrity we can have and the effect on certain skills is still up in the air. To me it seems like we can stack quite a bit of it and it will speed up your healing. Since bh is ussually standing still while casting, i think alacrity is critical. It speeds up casts which allows us to cast more heals but also allows more movement since cast times are shorter.

heat might become an issue at some point but i think when it does you can just sprinkle in more rapid shots.