why the **** are you destroying Opratives?

carbocat

YES the hidden strike nerf was needed!

But why the hell are you destroying jarring strike??? 1.5 sec, same as global cooldown, you make this talent useless!

*** are you thinking?? if you lowered it to 2 sec i could understand, but 1.5 sec?

Do you know what you are doing? ye we all know opratives needed a dmg nerf, but destroy a class with 1.5 sec stun?

If you dont give me chancee to choose advanced class again, its bye bye, cba re roll cause of bioware **** a class up.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they are doing it because the forum possie spam hundreds of threads, its a crusade they go on. Now that op is done, they have move don to trooper and sorc. All credit to them they may be young, greedy an utterly narcissistic, but they get what they ask for. Devs will respond to forum demands everytime.

BW are showing:

1. they are terrible developers by listening to wow kids crying on forums

2. they are terrible developers by nerfing a class to death.....not just a damage reduction, but a cc reduction as well, and an armor pen reduction, i mean why not just remove the class from the game.

everyone else better be careful, your class could be next, and now we've seen how failware balance classes.......by destroying them rather than slightly tweaking them.

eg upcoming patch notes:

Sorc - reduced the damage of lightning by 20%, reduced bubble absorption from a high amount to a small amount, reduced duration of force run to 0.5 seconds.

BH - reduced damage of tracer missile by 20%, added cooldown of 12 seconds to tracer missile, reduced aoe damage on all aoe abilities by 20%.

Edited by Evuke

I really couldn't care about the knockdown crap, but man 20% of my damage flying out the window? Heh.....Oh well, I suppose.....I just hope you know that Operative isn't as overpowered as people think. I can't 2v1 people who're level 50. Take away the knockdown from hidden blade and it'll be a fair fight. Hell I'd even let them take away 10% damage from the blade.

if you have biochem you wont even notice any nerf...

I dont talk about the dmg nerf, i couldnt care less, i care about jarring strike talent, 1.5 sec, its useless, 2 sec i could understand, and dont come here with your low intelligence answer like l2p your class

BW are showing:

2. they are terrible developers by nerfing a class to death.....not just a damage reduction, but a cc reduction as well, and an armor pen reduction, i mean why not just remove the class from the game.

True, WoW kids whining will always win.

And yes we needed hidden strike nerf in PvP, but nerf our CC to, thats just kill the class, what is the point put it into 1.5 sec, same as global cooldown, the talent will be useless.

And lethality 10 meter range specc is not an option in PvP, and i want to play a dps class.

Everyone know that opratives without our 3 sec CC will be useless class.

Cant belive that :" ISAW A OPRATIVE KILL 3v1 OMGNERF" whiners won. Like we can do that in end game PvP.

And bioware, where do you get ur numbers and metric from?`Ive seen many times that geared up players say: opratives isnt sp op afterall!

Give me advanced class choose again, or its bye bye

Edited by carbocat

BW are showing:

everyone else better be careful, your class could be next!

I dont get how you can be so bad.

This nerf isnt even close to as massive as people make it out to be.

You do realize that the knockback is more then 1.5 seconds because you actually have to stand up after it right? So this will put it at about 2.5 seconds or so, which is a balanced amount of CC for an opener.

As far as damage comes you still have so many other hard-hitting abilities that hasnt been touched at all, so stop crying and learn how to play your class. Without killing everything in the opener.

BW are showing:

everyone else better be careful, your class could be next!

Yes because it simply can not be that BWs data actually showed them the ops where overperforming a bit and that the "whine" threads actually had a foundation in truth in there...

NONO bw just caved in that has to be it... otherwise that could mean I played an overperforming class and it was not due to my godlike skills that I was pretty good that simply can´t be :p

Edited by Garbald

And yes we needed hidden strike nerf in PvP, but nerf our CC to, thats just kill the class, what is the point put it into 1.5 sec, same as global cooldown, the talent will be useless.

And lethality 10 meter range specc is not an option in PvP, and i want to play a dps class.

It does not kill the class, you are just extremely bad.

I dont get how you can be so bad.

As far as damage comes you still have so many other hard-hitting abilities that hasnt been touched at all, so stop crying and learn how to play your class. Without killing everything in the opener.

I see you know much about oprative playstyle, have you ever tried play long fights outside stealth with a oprative, shall i tell you what happen?

Dont come here with your clueless answer to how opratives are if you dont play one your self

Everyone know that opratives without our 3 sec CC will be useless class.

Cant belive that :" ISAW A OPRATIVE KILL 3v1 OMGNERF" whiners won. Like we can do that in end game PvP.

And bioware, where do you get ur numbers and metric from?`Ive seen many times that geared up players say: opratives isnt sp op afterall!

Give me advanced class choose again, or its bye bye

Umm, sorry but if you think that 1.5sec stun was what won you kills then its not operatives that will be horrible, but its you who are utter noob refusing to learn your class and instead reliant on a single IWIN button.

Oh the irony speaking about WoW whining kiddo :rolleyes:

Edited by Lerdoc

Then you're a bad Operative, sorry mate.

Constructive, please explain why you would chose in operative in organized play say for rated Warzones, our 1.5 second opener stun fills the resolve bar, no mobility and no Defense....

now explain why you would take an operative in organized play or go troll on some panda forums, mr sorc.

Constructive, please explain why you would chose in operative in organized play say for rated Warzones, our 1.5 second opener stun fills the resolve bar, no mobility and no Defense....

now explain why you would take an operative in organized play or go troll on some panda forums, mr sorc.

I'll ask it different way-why would you take anything else then sage for a healer? Why would you take gunslinger over gunnery commando? Why would you take guardian over vanguard?

See the pattern? Different classes work in different situations.