Did you come from WoW and have you gone back?

NoTTaShoT

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wookie's and twi'leks

So what? Those things are Star Wars property and iconic movie characters.

Pandas and Pokemons are courtesy of Asian myths/culture and Nintendo. No need to bother Tekken or Kung Fu Panda there...just check for PS1 game "Tai-Fu: Wrath Of The Tiger" to see a Tiger monk raised by Panda ninjas taking revenge over a China dragon.Pandas are pretty common to see in this monk business you see...I even remember an ancient arcade ninja game with some rabbit...And there was that big panda fighter boss. PS1 and arcade?...Forcing animals with enhanced attacks to fight? Ancient stuff man and someone already bought those ideas.

And many dont, dunno which ones there is more, ill guess we find that out in few months.

Tell you what then. Go play WoW, and stay there. Regardless of who's right, I will still be here playing TOR. And until something better comes along, or until i get tired of it, I will keep playing it.

have fun with your panda's and pokemon.

Because im actually having fun playing the game as opposed to when i tried WoW.

That's all the reason you need.

Thats actually all the reason you need. Most people can make out their own oppinion and so far WoW is winning since only thing that matters is subs. But people are allowed to be happy and playing whatever game they desire.

Please tell me gameplay wise why this game is better then WoW.

Because only a blind fanboy thinks this game is better then WoW in its current state.

have you considered that maybe only a blind WoW fanboy would think this game wasnt better?

try to be a little more opened minded. i played WoW for 5 years. I loved it but it got old I am never going back to that game his reasons for liking this game more than WoW dont matter any more than yours its all subjective arguing over something like that is a waste of time. but it can be amusing watching one fanboy argue with another

Thats actually all the reason you need. Most people can make out their own oppinion and so far WoW is winning since only thing that matters is subs. But people are allowed to be happy and playing whatever game they desire.

Then go play wow. It's not gonna make me cry.

Man up and go.

Leave me your stuff.

Tell you what then. Go play WoW, and stay there. Regardless of who's right, I will still be here playing TOR. And until something better comes along, or until i get tired of it, I will keep playing it.

have fun with your panda's and pokemon.

So what, this thread wasnt about what you like to play. You play what you want, and if you think this game is anyway more adult or the races are somewheat mature, its only humans with different color, every race atleast every race in WoW looked unique and different from eachother.

Have fun with your Ewoks, Wookies and Jarjar binks.

have you considered that maybe only a blind WoW fanboy would think this game wasnt better?

try to be a little more opened minded. i played WoW for 5 years. I loved it but it got old I am never going back to that game his reasons for liking this game more than WoW dont matter any more than yours its all subjective arguing over something like that is a waste of time. but it can be amusing watching one fanboy argue with another

Im very open minded i really wanted to give this game a try.

I also played other MMO's then WoW. ( Also giving Tera/GW2) a try when they come out.

But everyone can see this game is a complete rip off from WoW with less features and a ****** engine.

So what, this thread wasnt about what you like to play. You play what you want, and if you think this game is anyway more adult or the races are somewheat mature, its only humans with different color, every race atleast every race in WoW looked unique and different from eachother.

Have fun with your Ewoks, Wookies and Jarjar binks.

Like I said, knock yourself out in WoW.

Leave me your stuff.

Im very open minded i really wanted to give this game a try.

I also played other MMO's then WoW. ( Also giving Tera/GW2) a try when they come out.

But everyone can see this game is a complete rip off from WoW with less features and a ****** engine.

Then leave already.

no one is keeping you here.