frigidclam

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why is not STORYLINE an answer ?

if you are going to play a game without storyline, go play starcraft if you have the balls for it. with starcraft, i mean starcraft ladder.

'hey im asking you a question, but im not accepting any answer except the ones i want'.

just scram.

Story line is not really an END GAME type thing. I mean if I wanted a good game with storyline, I'd play a single player game like Skyrim or something, I play an MMO.... to play with other people. I said the questing was great in this game, which includes the storyline, I think Frigidclam is talking more about the end game issues that the game has, as far as the smoothness of the game goes. And star craft is 100000x better than this game, just because star craft owns face.

GOD BLESS~

DERP, I didn't get this game for space missions, that's a bonus, but the over all PvP game flow is very unresponsive. The ONLY great thing with this game, really, was the questing. That was a ton of fun, and the way instances are done with the whole group responding. There are a ton of little things that should have been fixed in this game. The chat, totally messed up. The guild system, *** is the poing of being in a guild? I can't whisper my guildies by right clicking on their name, I have to type /w Blah to get it to work. The targetting system is not that great, instead of the world map, it should be called "Just this area map". I was trying to help a friend find out where to go, he was new to the game, and I was not able to open up my map and give him directions on how to get there, instead I had to fly to where he was to help him. These are little things to consider that need improvement, instead of just being like " HERP DERP NO GO PLAY WOW, NO ONES MAKING YOU PLAY STAR WARS DERP HERP"

GOD BLESS~

Yeah but all those things been mention and explain new mmo stuff happen. You sound mad that I can play the game and not be bother by them. I play every mmo possible even beloved wow and guess what they all have issues. You either like the world and the people you meet in keep on going or you pull up stakes and move on. Its that simple.. I am not going to ***** on the general boards about things and try to ruin people fun.

Edited by Paralassa
content

One thing that works.... FAST TRAVEL...

There ya go.. I named one.. the only way it can mess up is if you do.. there.. happeh?

Lol I agree, but even the fast travel can be a pain sometimes, it only takes you near a shuttle, then you have to get back into the orbital station, then to the fleet. Also, you can only travel in the area you are, you cant fast travel to a different planet, because you can't zoom out the map to see other planets.

BUT YES, FAST TRAVEL WORKS, and the game also correctly takes $15 out of my bank account, that function seems to be working really well.

When in doubt and have noting to reply with just make fun of the person who posted the thread.........NAME ONE THING PLEASE.....why is that so hard????

Are you able to login to the server? Working

Can you create a character? Working

Are you able to level? working

The list goes on and on and on. I'm not sure you expect a serious reply with a silly question like that.

BTW, none of those 3 things above worked for me in the first 2 weeks of WOW.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

When in doubt and have noting to reply with just make fun of the person who posted the thread.........NAME ONE THING PLEASE.....why is that so hard????

Because our answers aren't accepted.

I couldn't give two ***** whether or not the game is bug-free, if I'm not having fun. No game is bug-free. Not even CoD or WoW. What matters is whether the player is having fun, and from this thread, the players are having fun.

That means, without a doubt, the game is working 100% correctly.

Yeah but all those things been mention and explain new mmo stuff happen. You sound mad that I can play the game and not be bother by them. I play every mmo possible even beloved wow and guess what they all have issues. You either like the world and the people you meet in keep on going or you pull up stakes and move on. Its that simple.. I am not going to ***** on the general boards about things and try to ruin people fun.

I never said I'm not having fun playing this game, but whenever I see an issue with the game, I don't sit there and say " WELL AT LEAST I'M HAVING FUN HERP DERP, instead I wish they would fix the game. The ability delay is insanely annoying, FINALLY, they even admitted that there is something wrong, if the game developers are admitting that there are issues, then you KNOW for a fact that there are some things wrong with the game. These things wouldn't bother a "casual gamer" someone who logs on and kills mobs for 15 hrs, or does what ever. I play games more seriously than others I guess, so I'm able to notice these things a lot more, perhaps you should try to do some challenging things like PvP, or Hardmodes in PvE. Just a suggestion

GOD BLESS~

1. Fast travel works

2. Taxi system works

3. Equipping armor/weapons work

4. Speeders work

5. Trading works

Theres 5 things, be happy.

1. Fast travel only works on the planet you are on. I have the taxi service for that.

2. taxi system drops people off in the middle of the flight patch for no apparent reason. There are plenty of post about this.

3. Equipment works!

4. If you consider riding by a lvl 6 mob when you are 50 and getting dismounted working then ok I guess.

5. Trading works as long as it is done in person and not over the mail system. Mail just randomly disappears for no reason in this game.

I think people are missing the point here, the POINT, I think, was for people to realize the things that are not working properly, I mean you guys are mentioning simple things like " You get experience whenever you kill a mob". Of course those type of things are going to work, other wise the game wouldn't be playable, gotta think a little deeper than just the basics, but I think everyone is set on the fact that the game is working fine because a handful of people are enjoying the questing. This is a huge waste of time, hopefully some other people agree that there are issues with the game that are SIMPLE issues.

Whenever I queue for a WZ, why can't I see the timer for how long I've been in queue?

GOD BLESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you able to login to the server? Working

Can you create a character? Working

Are you able to level? working

The list goes on and on and on. I'm not sure you expect a serious reply with a silly question like that.

BTW, none of those 3 things above worked for me in the first 2 weeks of WOW.

You must really miss wow huh??? Almost 90% of the people on these forums that sware they love SWTOR always have to bash on wow. Its ok man just let it go.....

the point of playing a game is to have fun.

you were given the most important answer as to what the game does right on the first page.

posting anything else is utterly pointless because your "game" is firing into anything anyone posts in defence of their enjoyment of the game and, more than that, patronising them for doing so.

its the entire reason you launched the thread (that and possibly having a visible thread with such a topic on the forums in the 1st place)

don't try the "buuuut i just wanna know..." crap. i highly doubt your 8 years old which is about the age i expect people to come out with that line when they are simply stirring. i know a ******** artist when i see one as probably does just about everyone else here.

that's why people don't want to play your "game".

if i was mod (as i am on a few other mmo related forums) i'd ban your pathetic trolling meme infested *** just for the starting posts premise and intent.

Edited by Sleekit

You must really miss wow huh??? Almost 90% of the people on these forums that sware they love SWTOR always have to bash on wow. Its ok man just let it go.....

Seems like you need to let it go man, we are sorry that this game didnt change you life or make it better, btw games dont do that what you are looking for is a RL. so stop trolling for negatives on the internet and go look for one.

everything works fine for me, i have been able to do everything without running into any "bug" that prevents me from playing said thing.

^this.

Everything is working 100% so far as NOTHING that I've come across has prevented me from playing.

Ok, Here is a small list since I am crafting at this time.

moving

casting

running

jumping

traveling

talking

chatting

joining a channel works

creating a channel works

deleting a channel works

you can MOVE your chat window anywhere on the screen

You can have multiple windows all over your screen

questing

fighting

grouping

crafting

walking

falling

taking damage

causing damage

healing

standing

sitting

changing gear

altering gear

upgrading gear

downgrading gear

selling used up gear

binding gear

stripping gear

buying items

selling items

finding items

looting items

stacking items

unstacking items

storing items

sending mail

receiving mail

gaining levels

gaining credits

gaining legacy

Should I continue? Ok!

Starting a guild

joining a guild

leaving a guild

talking to a guild

starting a group

joining a group

leaving a group

chatting to a group

map works

map options work

LFG works!

LFG search works!

LFG Search Works rather well!

LFG system is pretty decent when you know how to use it!

PvP works

PvP battles run well

warzones work

pvp toggle works

preferences options work!

Auto-loot on right click works

- so does the toggle

Enable area loot works

- so does the toggle

Auto target closest enemy works

- so does the toggle

Enable focus target works

- so does the toggle

Deselect target upon clicking on terrain works

- so does the toggle

use quickslots on key press works

- so does the toggle

Selection for request companion to gather works

Camera pivoting works

- so does the toggle

Changing max camera distance works

changing rotation speed works

Inverting your mouse works

- so does the toggle

DO I NEED To specifically name the other 100 things in the preferences that work?

Character display works

Shows stats

accurately shows melee information

accurately shows defense information

accurately shows force info.

accurately shows pvp info.

Do I Need to specifically say how it works for all companions and ship?

Inventory

Items don't get lost

items stack

mission items show up

currency system works

Do I need to go into further details about inventory?

Ability UI

Properly shows all abilities and some that are available that you have not purchased.

Shows you what you have learned and what you can buy to learn/upgrade.

Instead of showing IE Electrocute I, Electrocute II it just shows what rank it is.

Vehicles work

ships work

transitioning through areas works

NPC combat works but it's a bit twitchy right now under some circumstances. It still works 100%.

Space combat works (there was a game crashing bug once but that got fixed so now it's 100%).

Companions work

companion combat

companion missions/chat

pathing is a little twitchy but that will get fixed up. Still works 100%.

Light works

dark works

effects work

mob movement works

mob death works

mob respawning works

Loot system works

need works

greed works

I would go on but I don't think I need to.

TL;DR: So far the only thing I can find that doesn't work 100% is the OP's brain.

Every ability for every class for every character--8 in all--during every combat, crew duty, flying and standing around [notice EVERY ability] works perfectly and as advertised. Except for that grin feature. I am not a fanboy, I want a sandbox feature [houses, hunting trophies, outhouses...], but so far since first day of prelaunch everything is working as it should. Maybe you just need to hold your mouth right.:cool: