Best/most lol PvP moments

UltimateKrucible

I posted about one of these on another thread, and it got me thinking:

What's the best and/or most lol moments you've had in PvP so far?

Mine were:

Best: Fighting a Sith 1 v 1 in really tense combat. I force waved him away and thought I had a moment to get my breath back ... only for him to instantly force leap back into the fight as though on a rubber band. As I saw his red sabre coming down I was like 'Oh Fu....'

Most lol: Watching two numbskulls on my team try to climb into the centre cap on Alderann by bunny hopping up a vertical wall. Repeatedly. I kept thinking: 'A proud moment for the Jedi, this is not.':D

Edited by UltimateKrucible

In huttball. Enemy Assassin is just capping like a madman, 2 scores without blinking. Game ends up 2-3, they're in the lead.

My team is mainly fighting to get medals and damage.. Running off to a low health target rather then defending the ball carrier, makes me a bit upset

1 minute left, other team gets the ball. ****.. But, we nuke him into oblivion and the ball gets passed to me.

I start dashing to the finish, use protected by the force to walk through a fire trap. 5 seconds left.. I won't make it down the ramp in time!

Ahah! A Jedi Guardian is right there, we can do this!

I pass with 3 seconds remaining.. He catches it, takes 2 steps.. One step away from capping and 1 second left.. Yes!

*Jedi Guardian force leaps into Imp spawn instantly dying*

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry..

Best: Alderaan. Pub team was smoking us (the Imps) like last weeks left overs. Every time we caped something the Pubs came in and Clone Zerged us into oblivion. Mtach was almost over at 125-25 points left when some how a mircle happened and we capped all 3 turrets. We managed to hold onto them until 40-25 when we lost one. Somehow we won 0-5..... Craazy. Was so light headed..... not to mention all the Imps couldn't stop cheering long after the warzone ended.

Biggest LoL: World PvPing in Hoth. Me and a Friend of mine where camping outside a republic base. I was a BH Merc and he was a Sorc. Anyway, We managed to cause i big enough ruckess that people called in 50's (Prob cuz we we're 50) only we're talking 4 of em vs us 2, plus the lowbies. We lured em out onto a bridge to kill em via Spartan kick meets the force. Only, oh wait overload did't work?! oohh noooooo! Here we are force blasted of the bridge via our own plan. My firend however kept his cool and last second force pulled me back up the bridge while he plumeted to his death. I used my jet boost right as another Pub did his version.... we both went flying so far it could have been a touchdown. In the end we all killed eachother in a matter of 3 seconds flat. My only regret..... not frapsing it. -cryes-

Edited by DarthGraveyard

Huttball with a Marauder.

I have the ball, I am about to score. Knockback, knockback, knockback,knockback, knockback/down. I am down face-first in the acid pool, still clutching the ball with a really stupid "*** just happen?!" look on my face. And the funny part? MY RESOLVE WASN'T EVEN MAXED!

In some of those knockbacks, I didn't even properly land before being knocked back even further, I was still landing from t he previous one. Which I think helped increase the range. It wasn't even synchronized, which just makes it worse.

So ... looks as though Hutballl is winning for best moments.

Anyone got any great memories from the other warzones?

I once managed to get both doors and the data core on the Voidstar through an insanely quick half-stealthed run that had my heart pounding.

Probably not that uncommon, if you know what you're doing, but I've only done it once and by Odin it was exciting!

Edited by UltimateKrucible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.