War Hero with 1 Centurion/2 Bm/rest Champ items & Random drops from BM bags

YamamotoRo

So, here's another thread about Random system from BM bags.

I`m a dedicated gamer, pvper and ive leveled only trough class quest and Warzones. I was always the same pve/pvp rank. At lvl 60 ive had 5 champ and 2 centurion items. Now at 68 after i have saved Champ comm to buy 1 Champ knife, i have 1 centurion / 2 bm items / rest champ.

Here's another comparison. A mate from guild, dings lvl 60 on Tuesday when patch was delayed. He does his dailies, he opens the bags, pam pam, 4 BM tokens in his bag (chest, knife, head, legs). He then spams the guild chat with 4 BM items. Ok, no problem, but...

Every 65+ player ive searched has half champ/half bm. So what, i have 1 centurion on me? Oh well, maybe you want to know about the grief ive got from some dudes in general chat that im close to 70 and i have centurion item on me ?? :)

Or maybe you want to hear about the other war hero on my server in FULL BM ? Or the other 65s half champ/half bm? :eek:

Oh, now the question...why is this happening ? In a game, in 2012, to reward some1 with random reward ? I dont play for items. Items are such a nice reward when you've put so much time in the game. Just make the items 1000/1000 comms and thats it. Or maybe 10k/10k. or maybe 100k/100k

HEY DEVS, MAYBE YOU WILL READ THIS!!! WOULD YOU LIKE AT THE END OF THE MONTH TO DO A /RANDOM 100 AND IF YOU DONT ROLL 90-100, YOU DONT GET PAYED FOR THE MONTH ??? WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO HOME FRUSTRATED ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME YOU'VE DEDICATED TO ONE THING AND HOW BAD THE SYSTEM IT IS ? THIS IS THE SYSTEM YOU'VE CREATED AND THERE IS NOBODY TO BLAIM BUT YOU, THE ONE WHO SAID OK, OUR PVP SYSTEM ROCKS.

Put all the items on NPCS, make a price, whatever the price is, let the people get gear, classes will be ballanced, create more sets for, 70-80-90-100 valor rank...dont just stare there from your comfy chair at our threads. DO SOMETHING ELSE !!! THIS IS NOT WORKING!

And yes, i will stay subbed, because i like to pvp even the frustration is big enough to make me rage quit!

Edited by YamamotoRo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a **** system for sure. However, this can happen, and happens often, in PvE raid environments. Weeks upon weeks can go buy, with no less time devoted, and get no drops.

At least we can get 2 bags every day instead of having a once a week instance.

By no means am I supporting this system, just playing devils advocate.

Also, you should really play less. That is so many warzones..good god...lol.

I'm close to 58 and I'm already feeling burn out..not looking foward to finishing this nor am I looking forward to the fact that half of my BM bags are now tied to the joke that is Ilum.

Edited by Dreadspectre

I like your idea of set prices on new sets for valor 70, 80 ect., however I think its too late to change the centurion, champ and BM system at this point. It would frustrate too many that have gone through most of it already. Edited by Sgt_shades

Sgt: you mean it would frustrate those that received 2-3 items per week ??? I mean, come on....cant you just spread a bit from your love ?:) 2-3 items per week beats 1 item each 2 weeks.

Well if the set price was high enough not to take away from the work people have already done to get champ and even BM gear I'd like to see it. It would have to be the equvalent of the random system as far as the avg length of time to aquire. Just wouldn't want to see new system that allows guys just starting to get champ gear blow right through and get a whole set in a week or two with casual play.

And btw I'm still working on BM gear so have a ways to go. I wouldn't consider myself lucky either. Got tons of duplicate pieces of champ gear. But thats all I do is pvp, and I do plenty of pvp even after my dailies are done.

Also champ gear can be bought with comms, unlike BM gear, so even when unlucky it can be purchased. Thats how I aquired most of mine.

Edited by Sgt_shades

I opened 8 bags today - one after another. Nada, zilch, ZERO.

I'm not a BM, just rank 52 but damn, I have TWO champion pieces.

I'm tired of seeing people in the mid 30's with almost a full champion set. :mad:

How are people in the mid 30s getting champ gear? I thought it was required to be valor 50. Also thought valor capped at level until 50.

How are people in the mid 30s getting champ gear? I thought it was required to be valor 50. Also thought valor capped at level until 50.

People that didn't really start to PvP until they hit 50...

You don't have to be Valor Rank 50+ to open a Champ bag and use the gear tokens.... you just have to be level 50 (max level).

I opened 8 bags today - one after another. Nada, zilch, ZERO.

I'm not a BM, just rank 52 but damn, I have TWO champion pieces.

I'm tired of seeing people in the mid 30's with almost a full champion set. :mad:

my 6 unassembled champion relics feels your pain.

People that didn't really start to PvP until they hit 50...

You don't have to be Valor Rank 50+ to open a Champ bag and use the gear tokens.... you just have to be level 50 (max level).

Which would explain why at valor 30 they've probably received twice the amount of bags as you have at valor 50 having leveled through pvp.

Also to the OP, how the hell do you still have centurion gear as Valor 70?

You realize you get champ commendations from the BM bags to buy Champ pieces right?

clearly there is going to be a dearth of content for papers even with the rated war zones. THat is a big problem.

Interestingly enough, there is not a whole lot of difference between Battlemaster and Champion gear. So why the level 60 requirement? To grind. Well, thats fine if you have the intestinal fortitude for it. So all of us hardcore papers will play along. I don't think the rest of the player base is as sick as we are to continue the grind however.

So, ive stayed today since 15:00 to pvp (of course for fun) and around 21:00pm ive finished my daily/weekly quests. So, since i knew i have bad luck with comms, i didnt went to give quests. So, now, before going to bed...i went to give the quests. 4 bm bags and 1 BM COM!!! Champ bags had another knife token...the 3rd CHAMP KNIFE!!!:mad:

CAN YOU IMAGINE MY FACE WHEN I SAW "BATTLEMASTER COMMENDATION" ????

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW THAT I HAVE MY OWN BM COMM WHILE I CARRY WITH PRIDE WAR HERO TITLE ??

THANK YOU BIOWARE, THANK YOU EA, THANK YOU WARHAMMER DEVS, THANK YOU ALL!

/sarcasm :mad:

My centurion weapon FTW!

Edited by YamamotoRo

Which would explain why at valor 30 they've probably received twice the amount of bags as you have at valor 50 having leveled through pvp.

Also to the OP, how the hell do you still have centurion gear as Valor 70?

You realize you get champ commendations from the BM bags to buy Champ pieces right?

He is still lucky atm siting at almost 58 valor got 4 pieces of centurion, orange gun and pants rest is champ. To that i got spare: 2 implants comlink 3 belts and pair of shoes. Barely touched world "PVP" cos win trading objectives are not even worth considering requiring skill or being competitive.

/signed

I just hit valor rank 60 this morning PST and did not get Battlemaster title and I've poped 4 battlemaster box's and have not got a single thing! Just CHAMPION commendations, witch are completely useless to me since I'm already full Champ gear. My guild mate got Battlemaster last night just before the patch though and he at least got the title. So basically all of you out there that where looking forward to getting BM gear at Valor Rank 60 like ALOT of other people did just a week or so ago, forget about it. You'll be lucky to get ONE commendation towards a piece of gear that cost 3-4 commendations A WEEK. So if the odds are in your favor, you may get ONE piece of BM gear a MONTH. Meanwhile others got theirs within days of hitting Battlemaster. Also BioWare said nothing of this change in the patch notes from last night. So if you find something please post.

I like your idea of set prices on new sets for valor 70, 80 ect., however I think its too late to change the centurion, champ and BM system at this point. It would frustrate too many that have gone through most of it already.

/signed