Warzones for 50s are shutting down

Trilella

It's 8:30am EST and I been sitting in the Q now for about 30 minutes and NO Warzone at level 50. Just lame, did you not think this would happen when you bracketed just 50s together, I sure did.

Not enough people are in them at times and they just shut down way early.

Should not have made the bracket for just 50s, there just is not enough people doing them all the time now.

Lower the Bracket to 40-50 so we can do them and have enough wanting to.

I have nothing to do and I am close to CANCELING.

I am done with Daily's on Ilum and Belsavis and raids are only 2 nights a week, PvP is all that's left and the way you have it with just 50s can't even do that some of the time. Either Qs are to long or when we do get in one it shuts down.

And no HM FPs do not interest me, why do I want to go through that for crappy loot or worse a repair bill of 20-60k from a bad PUG.

This game is going to be loosing people in droves soon which is to bad cause I like it, just nothing to do and no sense in continuing to sub when nothing to do.

Oh and I am not making another toon when I already know what awaits me at 50 as of right now, which is more boredom.

Edited by Trilella

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 8:30am EST and I been sitting in the Q now for about 30 minutes and NO Warzone at level 50. Just lame, did you not think this would happen when you bracketed just 50s together, I sure did.

Not enough people are in them at times and they just shut down way early.

Should not have made the bracket for just 50s, there just is not enough people doing them all the time now.

Lower the Bracket to 40-50 so we can do them and have enough wanting to.

I have nothing to do and I am close to CANCELING.

I am done with Daily's on Ilum and Belsavis and raids are only 2 nights a week, PvP is all that's left and the way you have it with just 50s can't even do that some of the time. Either Qs are to long or when we do get in one it shuts down.

And no HM FPs do not interest me, why do I want to go through that for crappy loot or worse a repair bill of 20-60k from a bad PUG.

This game is going to be loosing people in droves soon which is to bad cause I like it, just nothing to do and no sense in continuing to sub when nothing to do.

Oh and I am not making another toon when I already know what awaits me at 50 as of right now, which is more boredom.

funny that people were complaining a bit ago about to many 50s in pvp zones..

oh the lovely irony..

Jedi Covenant server

I got up at about 3am est and thought okay lets do some WZs, Q took like 30 mins for first one and of course it shut down early.

Tried a few more times and Qs where long and when we did get in it also shut down early.

So I went back to bed. Got up at 7:30 and Qd up, waited 30 minutes, got in and again it shut down.

This is the way it is on this server apparently.

Roll an alt..

Look for datacrons..

Max out your companions affection..

Do some crafting..

Do some RP..

There is so much to do, complaining you have nothing to do is bizarre.

Maybe mmo's are not for you?

(I'm being sarcastic, but its impossible to convey...)

Edited by Scan

funny that people were complaining a bit ago about to many 50s in pvp zones..

oh the lovely irony..

Not on my server.

It was either there was to many lows in there teens or 20s Qing with 50s which made it hard to win or the lows where complaining they was getting slaughtered by 50s

its not there are no lv50s to PvP the problem is they have more fun killing lowies than their own level brackets, and now they just sit in the city and moan that PvP is broken :p

i bet they miss the days of killing lv10s and feel immortals :rolleyes:

Edited by Punizher

they can lower it to 40-50 when they add expertise to 40 pvp gear. Otherwise you're just asking to put people you can dominate 2-3 at a time back into the warzones with you. Id be more upset if they DID change this back, and im 50. Theres no fun in taking out 3 people at once with minimal effort.

Roll an alt..

Look for datacrons..

Max out your companions affection..

Do some crafting..

Do some RP..

There is so much to do, complaining you have nothing to do is bizarre.

Maybe mmo's are not for you?

(I'm being sarcastic, but its impossible to convey...)

Again I have nothing to do and your so wrong.

I have every datacron in the game including the +10s.

Companion Affection has been maxed out for weeks.

I am crafting and whats so interesting about that. I am max crafting skill I have so many Purple reciepes it's funny and can hardly sell them for some reason.

I do not buy a MMO to Roleplay, gimmie a break.

And I already answered why I am not rolling another toon.

Again I have nothing to do and your so wrong.

I have every datacron in the game including the +10s.

Companion Affection has been maxed out for weeks.

I am crafting and whats so interesting about that. I am max crafting skill I have so many Purple reciepes it's funny and can hardly sell them for some reason.

I do not buy a MMO to Roleplay, gimmie a break.

And I already answered why I am not rolling another toon.

Looks like it's time for you to unsub and go outside for a few months. Come back when there is "more to do."

If you've already achieved all of this, have you tried the PvE side? Do you Raid or just PvP?

I have seen the PvP community in just about every game go through their gripes about lack of content, queue times, and stale PvP, because that is literally all they do. They refuse to PvE, which is also a large focus of the game, and end up bored.

I'd say seriously, cancel your sub, go find another game for a bit, come back when you are bored of that one, or not at all.

god forbid anyone make an alt XD I have two 50s and I still dont know which class I like best, working on a third. So are millions of other people. You wont see tons and tons of 50s until everyones played all the content they want.

If you only goal is to pvp all day long and do nothing else, then by all means, go away or reroll on a higher population server. The queues on Jung Ma for 50s pvp is about 2-3 minutes.

Your quiting because

You choose a lower population server.

You choose to level to 50 as fast as possible.

You choose to dominate lower level people in pvp.

You havent once expressed any insight, logic, or understanding outside of a exaggerated self-centered view point you present.

Then blame Bioware as the problem and quit.

Good Riddance, we need more people who are willing to work on the problem instead of enable it.

Looks like it's time for you to unsub and go outside for a few months. Come back when there is "more to do."

If you've already achieved all of this, have you tried the PvE side? Do you Raid or just PvP?

I have seen the PvP community in just about every game go through their gripes about lack of content, queue times, and stale PvP, because that is literally all they do. They refuse to PvE, which is also a large focus of the game, and end up bored.

I'd say seriously, cancel your sub, go find another game for a bit, come back when you are bored of that one, or not at all.

Yes our guild raids 2 nights a week which is all the time we need to do both hard mode and normal Operations.

If it was not for the PvE side of game I would of been gone long ago.

I actually hate PvP, but Warzones are fine, but can not even do them now till prime time I guess when more are on cause of the 50 brackets

Zero Warzones on ICE Breaker since 1.1 patch. Not a single one.

I do believe BW will implement cross-server warzones pretty soon. ITs the only way to stop lvl 50 people from unsubbing.

Edited by Radiozo

its not there are no lv50s to PvP the problem is they have more fun killing lowies than their own level brackets, and now they just sit in the city and moan that PvP is broken :p

i bet they miss the days of killing lv10s and feel immortals :rolleyes:

Its true though waiting at level 50 for WZs takes ages now even on my server which is Heavy populated.

I just pvp on my noob alts because those pop all the time.

Funny though when I enter WZs the Empire has level 10-25s and the Republics are now premade 40+. They still lose though.

Makes you wonder if it was just the republic QQing all the time because they wanted to think they had an advantage over the Empire.

Edited by Avindra

and i am already waiting for an arena like PvP implantment :)

(althoug im not 50 yet, 2 lvls to go :D )

i think they (BW) hurt themselves making the leveling so enjoyable and fast.

now they have to come up with end game! content so fast...

im not sure how long it took me to get lvl60 in vanilla WoW (well i played like a total noob back then)

but i feel like it was about 3 months. (and i played very much back then)

so a lot more time for the company to work on endgame.