Tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

ReRuined

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

SILENCED

OMG RUN IN CIRCLES FOR 4 SECONDS

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

Seriously, how does 1 class get away with being 1 Button Champions, but every other needs 3-4 bars of abilities to be effective?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh tbh I disapprove of Tracer Missile/Grav spam.

It isn't the -only- thing they have. But its a bit annoying to see my own teammates running around spammin 1 ability. It just happens to be the most effective in their mind. I remember the first time on my Smuggler when I was fighting a BH while behind cover. He just looked at me, and Tracer Missile'd me to death. I thought it was pretty funny because I tried to fight tactical and all. Couldn't even run away.

Actually it goes more like..

Tracer Missile Away! .... cant see target.. crap

Chase..

Tracer Missile Away!!.. Cant see target.. crap

Chase...

Tracer Missile Away!! ... cant see target... /groan

Chase..

Tracer Missile Away!!.. cant see target.. /sigh

chase..

Traser Missile Away!!.. cant see target... /punchmonitor

There's a lot of weirdness with tracer missile. For a one button no cooldown attack, you'd think it falls into the weaker classification (ranged) but it's actually tech. The 15% bonus to crit comes in 2 piece in the PvE set, even though most classes get +15% bonus to a skill for the 4 piece bonus. From the set bonuses it looks like you're supposed to get something weak for the 2 piece bonus, and the +15% crit chance to a staple move is supposed to be the payoff for using 4 pieces. But Tracer Missile/Grav Round only requires 2 pieces. Just fixing that alone will probably reduce the amount of missile spams since wearing 4 pieces of PvE gear is a significant disadvantage in PvP, but most people can afford to wear 2 since due to RNG there's a pretty good chance you won't have a full set of Champion visible anyway.

Actually it goes more like..

Tracer Missile Away! .... cant see target.. crap

Chase..

Tracer Missile Away!!.. Cant see target.. crap

Chase...

Tracer Missile Away!! ... cant see target... /groan

Chase..

Tracer Missile Away!!.. cant see target.. /sigh

chase..

Traser Missile Away!!.. cant see target... /punchmonitor

Clearly you need to learn how to tab target.

This is a stupid post from some one who obviously doesn't understand the class mechanic or pvp.... You can't spam tracer missile or you will over heat and be a sitting duck btw your imobile whilst you use tracer missile which is ill advised in pvp, lastly interupt, stun and cc destroy most people.

This is a stupid post from some one who obviously doesn't understand the class mechanic or pvp.... You can't spam tracer missile or you will over heat and be a sitting duck btw your imobile whilst you use tracer missile which is ill advised in pvp, lastly interupt, stun and cc destroy most people.

There are a lot of over heated Bounty Hunters running around.

I don't think this guy read your post.

What else would you rather have them cast OP?

Every other ability Commando/Mercenary has is either a 15s cooldown or a CC. The only abilities you could even put Gravity Vortex/Heat Signiture on are already buffed by Grav Round/Tracer. The only other "real" attacks that the Commando/Merc has are High Impact Bolt(6% extra damage per cast of Grav Round, only usable on targets that are Hit with Grav Round or have a DOT), Demolition Round(5% extra damage per Vortex/Signiture), Full Auto(Grav Round/Tracer has a 30% chance to reduce cooldown and give 25% extra damage). So much of the rest of the tree; 2% damage reduction on self per cast, 1 cell on crits, in total almost half of the tree, is dependent on casting Grav Round/Tracer Missile often.

What would you rather have them do? Spam Hammer Shot all day? lol

Every other ability Commando/Mercenary has is either a 15s cooldown or a CC. The only abilities you could even put Gravity Vortex/Heat Signiture on are already buffed by Grav Round/Tracer. The only other "real" attacks that the Commando/Merc has are High Impact Bolt(6% extra damage per cast of Grav Round, only usable on targets that are Hit with Grav Round or have a DOT), Demolition Round(5% extra damage per Vortex/Signiture), Full Auto(Grav Round/Tracer has a 30% chance to reduce cooldown and give 25% extra damage). So much of the rest of the tree; 2% damage reduction on self per cast, 1 cell on crits, in total almost half of the tree, is dependent on casting Grav Round/Tracer Missile often.

I would personally expect them to learn how to play.1 skill is no PVP,tactics or otherwise,its SPAM.Majority of people are facerolling trooper/bh because of that 1 easy mode skill

Lets see how you all feel when all you come across is a bh/trooper spamming 1 skill OP atks.

Edited by Paralassa
content

That is awesome, you don't even know what other skills you have you use the one so much.

how many times does it need to be posted? tracer missile is no more overpowered than any other main special in the game.

want to know why some bh's hit so hard with tracer missile? stack surge and crit and watch the damage pile up. any dps class is able to do this

tracer missile spammers are easily killed. if you cant kill them, youre likely just as bad as the tracer missile spammer.

stop crying for nerfs, learn your class, and stop sucking

how many times does it need to be posted? tracer missile is no more overpowered than any other main special in the game.

want to know why some bh's hit so hard with tracer missile? stack surge and crit and watch the damage pile up. any dps class is able to do this

tracer missile spammers are easily killed. if you cant kill them, youre likely just as bad as the tracer missile spammer.

stop crying for nerfs, learn your class, and stop sucking

You are missing the point. They only need 1 BUTTON to be even remotely effective. Every single other class needs multiple bars of abilities.

If you spam tracer missiles as a BH you are bad.

If you think tracer missiles spam is even remotely difficult to counter you are terribad.

Man . . . that was the funniest thing i've seen in a long long time.

Hint: look at his gear, buffs, and team/support.

Edited by Jebi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.