QUICK!!! Amazon has $149 CE available

Lucardes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.. as they say on Woot. :)

I just wonder if I'm going to have to sell someone my DDE origin code on the sly or if I can cancel it once my Amazon order is confirmed.

- Tir

Edit: Many thanks to the OP. (Sorry for my rudeness in forgetting this part. I was just in a flurry of order/f5-f5-f5-f5-f5/check-email/f5-f5-f5-f5).

Edited by Tirnor

would I be able to cancel my standard from amazon and activate this one even though i used the pre order code on the standard?

I too am curious, i cancelled my standard edition after ordering the Collectors, I dont have enough cash on the card for both and cannot risk anything happening where i get billed for both.

I attempted to enter the new Pre-order code (i only entered the standard one on the 7th so its not like i wil wait much longer) , however it says "You already have the game and items associated with this Product Registration Code."

Will the standard code be cancelled and i will have to add the new one ? or is it just a case of since you have a new one we will leave well enough alone ?

Edited by Daetarek

would I be able to cancel my standard from amazon and activate this one even though i used the pre order code on the standard?

If I am understanding you correctly, you refer to the early access code you received when pre-ordering the standard edition?

It all comes down to what Game Key inside the box you input into your SWTOR account. If you have ordered both, only input the code for the version of the game you want to play, and return the other (or cancel now, makes no difference)...

I too am curious, i cancelled my standard edition after ordering the Collectors, I dont have enough cash on the card for both and cannot risk anything happening where i get billed for both.

I attempted to enter the new Pre-order code (i only entered the standard one on the 7th so its not like i wil wait much longer) , however it says "You already have the game and items associated with this Product Registration Code."

Will the standard code be cancelled and i will have to add the new one ? or is it just a case of since you have a new one we will leave well enough alone ?

No you will be fine. I am using a cancelled SE code on this account and I am not locked out.

If I am understanding you correctly, you refer to the early access code you received when pre-ordering the standard edition?

It all comes down to what Game Key inside the box you input into your SWTOR account. If you have ordered both, only input the code for the version of the game you want to play, and return the other (or cancel now, makes no difference)...

I have used the "early access" code for the standard... redeemed it on the 4th.

I did however receive a new early access code for the CE which I have done nothing with yet.

As for the retail box code... I have yet to receive either box.

Am I good if I cancel the standard edition box and just input the CE box code when it gets here?

Thank you for that :D Glad to hear, hope you are enjoying the game :D

No problem. :)

I did however receive a new early access code for the CE which I have done nothing with yet.

Am I good if I cancel the standard edition box and just input the CE box code when it gets here?

You will be fine.

Edited by CorranTyev

Yes, as the code you have entered is a "blanket code"...You will not loose or gain anything by trying to change it, and the version Game Key you ultimately enter will be what matters.

Edited by Soge

Bioware has said, since day 1 that early access......

wait....this is a positive thread full of polite people???

Right on OP for bringing this to peoples attention, and right on you folks buying them!

(I already preordered mine.....just wanted to post in a positive thread for a change)

I am curious, since I had no idea there would be a chance I could get the CE, I had given up hope prior to this thread.

I decided to secure my account with the authenticator, having worked in a security conscious industry in the past as soon as I saw I could attach an authenticator I grabbed the iPhone app and linked it to my account, after all up until this thread I never thought I would get a CE.

Now with neverending thanks and praise for the OP I am getting the CE, is there a way to remove the iPhone authenticator and swap it to the FOB ? Or what if something untoward happened to my iPhone or FOB in the future, would I be able to remove the Authenticator ? I had a quick look and didnt see any option to do such a thing. My searches have not managed to turn up any Information on this either, any thoughts or information anyone ? Did I just miss a FAQ or something in regards to this ?

Edited by Daetarek

Thanks for the heads up!!!! Just got me one. Now the process of getting Walmart/My bank to refund the cost from them. Hopefully it'll be a realization by Walmart not to f--- over their customers. Also had a 60 dollar gc tagged to my Amazon Account so just bought the CE for 90 bucks WOOHOO. :cool: