I SAVE THE DAY, balance is now FIXED!

tormentuk

Ok so their is major population balance issues between imp and reps, i will fix your population balance issues!.

All you need to do is offer a quest at lvl 50 to the high population side, where they can turn to dark side, or light side!

Fixed!

:eek:

Better idea: If there are too many Imps on Illum, new Imps can't go to Illum and will be teleported to a Huttball game instead. Oh yea!

Even better idea. Put an unkillable super mob on the Imperial Fleet. Name him Luke FiftyStalker, dress him up like The Joker, and make it so it only targets level 50s. Eventually people will fall into line.

Ok so their is major population balance issues between imp and reps, i will fix your population balance issues!.

All you need to do is offer a quest at lvl 50 to the high population side, where they can turn to dark side, or light side!

Fixed!

:eek:

I must admit, I really like that idea, especially if the quest was somewhat epic and in the end you are essentially defecting to either republic or imperial side.

Edited by Galiaan

As stupid as the lightsaber idea sounds, I would put money down that it'd work

Someone please enlighten me. I couldn't care less about the color of my lightsaber but I have read actually people whining about the purple ones. Why? What is so special about purple lightsabers?

As an old Star Wars fan (well, the old movies anyways, not the new crap) I feel slightly embarrased to have missed something obvious. :p

I don't think it should be a hard switch.

I don't see why everyone can't be who they already are, but then have an option of flagging as one side or the other for PvP purposes.

That's it.

Works great with the lore and story too, as we often make light/dark choices for various reasons, you could justify fighting for one side or the other in any particular fight.

That's it. I'm in a PvP situation, a little indicator says the split is 40/60. I'm on the 60 side, I can flip to the 40 side - for as long as this fight lasts, I leave the open world PvP planet, every 30 minutes, whatever. And you can't flip from the lesser side to the heavy side if the heavy side is 60% or more.

That's it. You temporarily pick a side, whether a warzone thing or football or open world or arm wrestling or whatever.

Soft sides for PvP.

Then you don't have to completely abandon who you are, where your character came from, that you just like hanging out as Empire or Republic or whatever.

Shirts and Skins

Make huttball empire vs republic only.

Instant faction migration overnight.

This is the solution. Always was. Always will be.

A single faction warzone was a stupid idea and led directly to the population imbalance.

If people couldn't queue for warzones when they first started leveling, they would figure it out very quickly and reroll on the side that warzones popped for more frequently.

How to make an MMO 101.

Someone please enlighten me. I couldn't care less about the color of my lightsaber but I have read actually people whining about the purple ones. Why? What is so special about purple lightsabers?

As an old Star Wars fan (well, the old movies anyways, not the new crap) I feel slightly embarrased to have missed something obvious. :p

Samuel L Jackson.

Nuff said.