The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What would you like to see from legacy.

RueAltenMerridan

Well they announced family trees which sounds interesting but personally I'd like to see the option for new races when making alts unlocked.

-Ithorian

-Togruta

-Nautolan

-Cerean

-Kel-Dor

I'm sure there are plenty of others people would like to see :)

What would other people like to see unlocked?

As much as I would love to see Togruta, its going to be a while before we get new races.

What I would like to see from legacy is what will most likely be placed in legacy.

Talents gaining you extra rested xp bonuses, a legacy bank, and vanity options.

More appearance options. (styles/colors)

More species (and serious that "cyborg species" might as well be removed and replaced, its just human with some electronics smacked on)

Legacy warehouse (so yes all chars in my legacy can share same space)

Edited by Kirameki

Well they announced family trees which sounds interesting but personally I'd like to see the option for new races when making alts unlocked.

-Ithorian

-Togruta

-Nautolan

-Cerean

-Kel-Dor

I'm sure there are plenty of others people would like to see :)

What would other people like to see unlocked?

Trade bound equipment between Legacy characters.

To be able to invite people into your legacy or share legacy name with them.

I expect the Togruta Race....... We Need Togruta!!!

Togruta will probably be the first new race we ever get. They use the human body model and are like, everywhere.

But when they do put them in, people will just call them "Twi lek with crown"

I would like to see advanced weapon training, so that each class isn´t restricted to one weapon. For example sentinels/marauders could unlock the use of a double bladed lightsabers or a single one, bounty hunters/smugglers could unlock blaster rifles, imperial agents could unlock pistols etc.

It would require a good deal of work to make sure the animations are working correctly, but i think it would be a great addition. Others MMO (ex. WoW the most well known) allow you to, for example, equip axes/maces/swords etc. A warrior tank can use a shield and then the weapon he likes best, he isn´t forced to use only swords, if he likes he can use a one handed axe.

In SWTOR every advanced class uses exactly the same weapons and frankly i think it is boring, having access to some different weapons would allow to customise your character a lot more, making each one more unique.

New species is something I would simply want in the game period.

As for legacy bonuses:

1. Special shared talent/skill legacy trees.

2. Cross faction mail.

3. Special legacy skills

4. Titles

5. Social clothing

6. Maybe a special color theme for your gear/mounts.

Edited by Fiachsidhe

I would like to see advanced weapon training, so that each class isn´t restricted to one weapon. For example sentinels/marauders could unlock the use of a double bladed lightsabers or a single one, bounty hunters/smugglers could unlock blaster rifles, imperial agents could unlock pistols etc.

It would require a good deal of work to make sure the animations are working correctly, but i think it would be a great addition. Others MMO (ex. WoW the most well known) allow you to, for example, equip axes/maces/swords etc. A warrior tank can use a shield and then the weapon he likes best, he isn´t forced to use only swords, if he likes he can use a one handed axe.

In SWTOR every advanced class uses exactly the same weapons and frankly i think it is boring, having access to some different weapons would allow to customise your character a lot more, making each one more unique.

Currently an assassin can use a double bladed lightsaber or an electrostaff.

Can a mage use a sword and shield?

Yes, because they are the same department.

I don't give a flying **** who is responsible for what. The entire mother****ing company needs to get together and deal with the issues and not spend a single *********** second creating new or expanded content until their core mechanics are working properly.

Edited by oursacrifice

I don't give a flying **** who is responsible for what. The entire mother****ing company needs to get together and deal with the issues and not spend a single *********** second creating new or expanded content until their core mechanics are working properly.

Omg man but they are like not the same department, obviously they cannot work on the same thing heeerp deeeeeerp. Instead need more heap of broken content, like a boss.

Edited by Schnerf