Giving Gifts To Ship Droid

Weezyfb

And the sublight engines for a .0008% increase in efficiency?

What is interesting is that droid says

"point oh oh oh eight percent increase"

When technically a very scientific terms and/or engineering terms should be "point zero zero zero eight percent". I am not sure the reason they went with "oh" instead of "zero"

When technically a very scientific terms and/or engineering terms should be "point zero zero zero eight percent". I am not sure the reason they went with "oh" instead of "zero"

Because he obviously forgot to do the slash across the middle. Just ask Doctor Zero =p

Yeah it's totally impossible that a long long time ago in as galaxy far far away Engineering terminology would be even slightly different from 20th century Earth.

Because he's a protocol droid. He's programmed to communicate in a way that is more comfortable for humans, rather than sounding like a heartless, cold machine. Like most other protocol droids, however, he's bad at it. :)

I would like for my wookie companion Bowdaar to rip its arms off :S

C3PO: "But sir, no one worries about upsetting a droid."

Solo: "That's because a droid doesn't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose, Wookies are known to do that."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.