Planet suggestion thread

Vitas

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love if a planet gets added with its only little story. Sometimes it is fun getting away from all the big stuff.

That's one of the things I feel like it missing from the game, something away from the major war.

• 4 weeks later...
Polis Massa from Battlefront 2 would also be nice with the other planets, also seen in the end of the III movie, it was a planet but was part of a cataclysm who turned it into an asteroid.

When the cataclysm of Polis Massa took place isn't established but definately something the SWTOR writers could expand. Maybe somehow the world was in someway involved in the current war or after the destruction, something has brought the player or the interest of the Republic or Empire to its location.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a blaster rifle on gtn that said "Theed Arms" so that means that there is wepon factories

Theed Arms was a minor weapons manufacturing company that was based on the Mid Rim world of Naboo. It was founded by Captain Panaka and produced weapons for the Royal Naboo Security Forces. A company by the same name existed as early as 3,653 BBY.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Theed_Arms

Edited by Altyrell

The world doesn't have to be an interest to either faction but to the player.

As part of the story, the player could help with any problems that are happening and depending on their intentions, can use this to recruit the people to help either the Republic or Empire etc.

Plus the universe is a big place, why just visit worlds that have some sort of strategic importance when you could go there simply to explore. Anyway you could suggest worlds which you'd want to see.

Exactly, plus I mean Voss doesn't really have importance other than trying to recruit the species to either faction.

Worlds I vote for: Csilla, Manaan, Ryloth, Naboo in a jungle sense, Dantooine, Dathomir, Onderon, Yavin (Exar Kun's tomb), Glee Anselm, Mustafar, Kashyyk, and maybe Asation in a high lvl huge open world pvp sense.

Yes I believe Asation could be more fleshed out along with Kaon and maybe even Denova.

Naboo is more wide plains, forest, swamps and mountains; not really jungle-like but that doesn't rule it out as a potential candidate. If anything, it should be on the top priority list of worlds to implement and make explorable.

Edited by Vitas

I still really want to see Lehon. It is central to the rakatan lore and the KOTOR storyline. It could be added at a level cap increase, as a daily location, a flashpoint or operation, or some combination of them all. Lehon is a beautiful planet with a goldmine of potential for this game. Bioware would be crazy not to implement the planet at some point.

I still really want to see Lehon. It is central to the rakatan lore and the KOTOR storyline. It could be added at a level cap increase, as a daily location, a flashpoint or operation, or some combination of them all. Lehon is a beautiful planet with a goldmine of potential for this game. Bioware would be crazy not to implement the planet at some point.

Well if the leaks are anything to go by:

Lehon along with Varl and Oricon are planned to be included in the future after Makeb. Originally they were to be included in 1.4 to 1.5 but as you can see they've been pushed back.

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks

Well if the leaks are anything to go by:

Lehon along with Varl and Oricon are planned to be included in the future after Makeb. Originally they were to be included in 1.4 to 1.5 but as you can see they've been pushed back.

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks

Well if that can be counted on, it looks like we're about 2 or 3 patches behind. Given that, I'm a bit skeptical. Still hopeful, but skeptical.

Well if that can be counted on, it looks like we're about 2 or 3 patches behind. Given that, I'm a bit skeptical. Still hopeful, but skeptical.

Those leaks were revealed around the time 1.1 was released. As you can see most of the stuff would've been part of 1.3 but was split so rather than to release it all at once. Hopefully most of the stuff planned along with Makeb and Cathar will be included in 1.7 and 1.8.

it has been said several times but I want:

Dantooine

Mustafar

Telos

Ziost

Mannan

Onderon

Oh one that has not been mentioned yet: Uptau!!

Yes adding those worlds would just be awsome.

Do you mean Utapau?

Edited by Vitas

I waiting for Lehon/Rakata Prime and Varl, that will be interesting, most definitely, and also with my personal nerd rage :cool:

But also like other people, I wanna see twi'lek homeworld of Ryloth (Hutts are in big problems already), Csilla (attempted Republic strike on Ascendancy?) and Dathomir (why you invented Voss anyway, when we have already this creepy hostile place full of neutral witches and strange people?)

*sith trolling* and perhaps Naboo, but only if Empire will attack Gungans, and Republic players will must protect them :p

Edited by Vlad_Dracul_

Refering to the original post: Very nice work!, i would definetly like to see more planets added, i love exploring all corners of the galaxy and in particular would love to be able to visit Yavin 4, and see the sub-sith race of ancient warriors, ect.

Being the "Sith Warrior" and a "personal grown oriented-Jedi Knight" my 2 favorite characters with the lore that surrounds them, this planet would feel like heaven for me.

Edited by YeIIow

I waiting for Lehon/Rakata Prime and Varl, that will be interesting, most definitely, and also with my personal nerd rage :cool:

But also like other people, I wanna see twi'lek homeworld of Ryloth (Hutts are in big problems already), Csilla (attempted Republic strike on Ascendancy?) and Dathomir (why you invented Voss anyway, when we have already this creepy hostile place full of neutral witches and strange people?)

*sith trolling* and perhaps Naboo, but only if Empire will attack Gungans, and Republic players will must protect them :p

The Nightsister haven't been established yet sadly, but there would be tribes, some of them force-sensitive.