Dumbest player of the year award winner!

Uthyr

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should get the quest complete after choosing the advanced class, instead of when you click the trainer, and the supply pack should be in the reward box.

Bioware? BIOWARE?!?!? This!^^^

Except just put all the items in the reward window, forget the pack.

Bioware? BIOWARE?!?!? This!^^^

Except just put all the items in the reward window, forget the pack.

^Thread Necro of the year award winner, right here!^

Actually, I don't care when people bring up old threads as long as they're still relevant. And I feel the way you do about the suggestion. Still though, 8 month difference. :p

Edited by Stenrik

That's a good one... I think my best "ignorant player" story was from not so long ago.. I was questing on Voss when I saw a player that didn't have sprint on.. We quested in the same area, and I kept an eye on him every time we crossed paths, and he didn't seem to notice his lack of speed.

So naturally I sent him a whisper about the fact that he had forgot to maybe press sprint :).. The reply was something like "Oh man, thank you, I thought that was some pvp only ability so I had never used it"..

He was level 47! Without ever having had sprint on!..

^Thread Necro of the year award winner, right here!^

Actually, I don't care when people bring up old threads as long as they're still relevant. And I feel the way you do about the suggestion. Still though, 8 month difference. :p

Just a friendly reminder from the thread necromancers guild. :rak_03:

That's a good one... I think my best "ignorant player" story was from not so long ago.. I was questing on Voss when I saw a player that didn't have sprint on.. We quested in the same area, and I kept an eye on him every time we crossed paths, and he didn't seem to notice his lack of speed.

So naturally I sent him a whisper about the fact that he had forgot to maybe press sprint :).. The reply was something like "Oh man, thank you, I thought that was some pvp only ability so I had never used it"..

He was level 47! Without ever having had sprint on!..

Haha, oh man! I remember when I first got "sprint" I did think it was something temporary. I think I kept deactivating it after 10 seconds so not to "waste" it, lol.

First week playing I bought white crafting materials from the GTN before realizing there was a vendor selling said materials close to my trainer. Put my first item ever up for sale on GTN cheap just to see if the person who'd sold me the white mats could see who the exact dummy was whom he was ripping off.