Why my roommate cancelled

CharagonIGN

Because his Mako spent ten minutes NOT healing him in favor of attempting to heal his pet robot instead.

There were a ton of other reasons of course, pick any random thread on the forum and you'll see the list, but that was the last straw. Guess our Bounty Hunter duo is shelved for the time being.

On the upside, he gave me the 600,000 credits he made from pre-nerf slicing. It may be time to roll a new toon on that server.

Because his Mako spent ten minutes NOT healing him in favor of attempting to heal his pet robot instead.

There were a ton of other reasons of course, pick any random thread on the forum and you'll see the list, but that was the last straw. Guess our Bounty Hunter duo is shelved for the time being.

On the upside, he gave me the 600,000 credits he made from pre-nerf slicing. It may be time to roll a new toon on that server.

Sweet, thanks for sharing. Not like this has been done before.

Edited by nilssen

Enjoy it, my son. Go forth and make it rain credits on big booty twi'leks

LOL did he have her on passive? ive done that couple of times.

Translation: "Since it's the 20th and I can't really pretend I canceled because people will make fun of me for resubscribing, I will pretend my roommate canceled so I can still complain and still have the drama of saying there was a canceled subscription."

Tell your friend we said bye!

LOl at the title.. isnt enough to read why i cancel, now why my roomate canceled.

I will make a thread with this title

" why my dog cancel sub" Also i loved that the last straw was mako fault.... funny thing i have a powertech lvl 45 and mako never failed me from healing.

This is amazing these forums are actualy quite entertaining. Gonna grab some popcorn brb.

Edited by Spartanik

This would be a meta-cancellation notice post then. You did not cancel, but you know guy who did.

/facepalm

Pre-nerf slicing was not broken, that is a myth.

that is all...

I will make a thread with this title

" why my dog cancel sub" Also i loved that the last straw was mako fault.... funny thing i have a powertech lvl 45 and mnako never failed me from healing.

This is amazing these forums are actualy quite entertaining. Gonna grab some popcorn brb.

My cat cancelled my subscription by walking on my keyboard and swatting my mouse, and then put an authenticator onto my account to keep me from reactivating.

PLEAS BIOWARE HALP!