No Longer Camping Bases... Stand in Line for Free Valor...

Kelindris

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It honestly amazes me how people will try so hard NOT to play the game they are supposed to be playing.

Maybe they should make the game we are supposed to be playing more fun? Maybe they should give us more rewards for doing things the way they shoudl be done?

Every planet should have objectives that grant bonuses of some kind to PvP and PvE. Something like a small damage/mitigation bonus along with extra experience/valor/loot. Players should give experience, commendations, and valor when killed. Diminishing returns should be put in place to prevent exploitation of the system.

Problems solved.

Edited by big_aug

It honestly amazes me how people will try so hard NOT to play the game they are supposed to be playing.

That's trying hard?

Trying hard was camping the Republic Respawn all day.

Coming out of your spawn and just AoE killing each other isn't hard at all. That's just bad game design.

Hopefully this video can be used to see how the Illum PvP system can be abused so easily with a little cooperation between factions.

What about the servers that have dual guilds on each faction, all they have to do is ask their sister guild (On the opposite faction), have them all in vent (heck even /say works to talk with the opposite faction), take points then trade kills like in the video. Weekly Illum quest done in just a few minutes along with some extra valor for all the good faith dealings.

That's trying hard?

Coming out of your spawn and just AoE killing each other isn't hard at all. That's just bad game design.

My point is, people pay $15 a month to find loop holes threw things that are supposed to be the reason why you are interested in playing.

BioWare should just give everyone level 50 characters with BattleMaster gear. Trollin.

That's trying hard?

I thought people LOVED the glory days of SS/TM in WoW back before BGs and the honor system. This is an exact replica.

Can't blame people for desire to get to battlemsater suit in a day or two when the only alternative is champion bag-o-duplicates and failtokens which "allow" you to have half of suit and 15 duplicates after a month of farm. Edited by Pashgan

So you blame Bioware because some tools on the OP's server are a bunch of EZmoders? Lets blame McDonalds because you are fat too while we are at it ./facepalm

To all you trolls, please cancel your subs and go back to WoW. I don't want you in my game.

Edited by Narcosis

Maybe they should make the game we are supposed to be playing more fun? Maybe they should give us more rewards for doing things the way they shoudl be done?

Every planet should have objectives that grant bonuses of some kind to PvP and PvE. Something like a small damage/mitigation bonus along with extra experience/valor/loot. Players should give experience, commendations, and valor when killed. Diminishing returns should be put in place to prevent exploitation of the system.

Problems solved.

Lol that's exactly what they did.

My only question is how is the strategy in this video supposed to work if after 3 rounds everyone is on DRs with each other?

You can't fix stupid people. These people are the ones who will hit battlemaster and then stop playing because all they want is the shiny title and "phat lewts" and they don't actually care about playing the game. Let them get their title and then quit the game imo.

I for one would never participate in something like that...Empire is the enemy in the spirit of the game----

You folks ( in the video and anyone who condones this) just ruined that spirit /sigh

Not that you care whether you did, because your oh so precious gear is so much more important...

This is just sick

I for one would never participate in something like that...Empire is the enemy in the spirit of the game----

You folks ( in the video and anyone who condones this) just ruined that spirit /sigh

Not that you care whether you did, because your oh so precious gear is so much more important...

This is just sick

After this video was shot they all went outside and played basket ball. They just stood their own end of the court dunking the ball, then passing it to the other team to get a really high score that htey could brag about to their friends. Fix it NBA.

My point is, people pay $15 a month to find loop holes threw things that are supposed to be the reason why you are interested in playing.

BioWare should just give everyone level 50 characters with BattleMaster gear. Trollin.

maybe finding loop holes and exploits is whats makes it really fun.

i am all for repairing exploits, but i love finding them, its a far more stimulating activity then most MMO activities... and no, just giving people maxed out characters is not the same thing, that is no fun for anyone

the real game is played outside the box, losers play inside the box

Edited by ZEROUMUS