So the game isnt dead.

Halofax

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, most are light now. This even includes prime time hours.

Seeing as you just quoted "prime time" im taking a guess you looked at the European servers?

Well I just took a look at the list and it was split about 40% heavy 60% standard.

Also didnt you quit allready????

lol this is all i need to see from some wow fanboy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Papazooki/simple

nice 3's and raiding lol you cant even do endgame content. FAILURE

Please keep this on topic and not personally attacking somebody, as you have done.

This is a forum where people can discuss things, not attack. Send him a message if you dislike him so much.

Now... Back to what everybody was saying.

SWTORarena only uses the 5 options to assess the playerbase.

That huge downsloping graph is actually just showing the game going from Full > Standard.

That doesnt mean people quit, it just means the people who were on holiday and cracking 12 hours a day went back to work.

Vilify me as you will, but the game has 215 server all at standard. Thats far from dead.

Considering that my post had nothing to do with you Halofax, and was a response to Thoddy (as it's quoted) - I'm not sure where that came from. Wasn't vilifying you at all.

Are you and WoW dating?

I make a thread that says SWTOR isnt dead and somehow you take that as me insulting a VIDEO GAME.

WoW doesnt have feelings.

Hahaha, so defensive. I meant your posts as a whole, buddy. I have the amazing power to be able to enjoy more than one thing at a time. If I want to play WoW, I can. If I want to play SWTOR, I can. No need to bash anything ;)

Actually, most are light now. This even includes prime time hours.

Really? 91 EURO servers and not one light atm. And it's just coming into prime time there. But you say "most are light now." Weird. I'm sure you're right though.

So essentially, what you're saying is this whole convo was a huge waste of time, and you could have told me you didn't like WoW initially.

:( why you do this to me.

I liked WoW up until TBC.

It's been downhill ever since.

If they'd hire some actual writers who had talent, maybe they'd bring me back, but the lore gets stupider every expansion.

If you gave me the option of a Vanilla server, I'd consider playing WoW alongside SWTOR.

But since there are no Vanilla only servers, just the current crud, I have no desire to play.

WoW's what happens when most of the team who made the game leaves the company after the game was released.

Really good in Vanilla and then just a torrent of ***** ever since.

Considering that my post had nothing to do with you Halofax, and was a response to Thoddy (as it's quoted) - I'm not sure where that came from. Wasn't vilifying you at all.

No no, you werent. I put that last part in for the trolls.

Hahaha, so defensive. I meant your posts as a whole, buddy. I have the amazing power to be able to enjoy more than one thing at a time. If I want to play WoW, I can. If I want to play SWTOR, I can. No need to bash anything ;)

I'm sorry, but you MUST ONLY play 1 MMO. If you EVER think of playing 2, much less this game AND WOW (The horror!), we will have to kick you from society.

Sorry, but it's the twoof

I liked WoW up until TBC.

It's been downhill ever since.

If they'd hire some actual writers who had talent, maybe they'd bring me back, but the lore gets stupider every expansion.

If you gave me the option of a Vanilla server, I'd consider playing WoW alongside SWTOR.

But since there are no Vanilla only servers, just the current crud, I have no desire to play.

WoW's what happens when most of the team who made the game leaves the company after the game was released.

Really good in Vanilla and then just a torrent of ***** ever since.

I enjoyed TBC the most as well, but I don't mind (infact I do enjoy) the other expansions. I would totally support vanilla / TBC servers.

People will always campaign against games they don't like just for the simple fact that they don't like it. You can see it throughout the forums. The best thing to do is just realize that you like it, pity those for having to spend their time hating on a product because they don't like it, and move on.

This isn't the first or last time that someone said WoW is for kids. Infact, it's been going on since vanilla.

Don't get me wrong, WOW is an absolutely fantastic game. Best Customer Support for any MMO imho.

But, when I saw the announcement of MoP for the expansion, I assumed it was a joke at first and laughed. then when I saw it was serious, I quit.

The game has been dumbed down, made too easy, and, with the new April Fools Expansion, too "kiddy". Yes, i know you'll say the Pandaren lore was out way before Kung Fu Panda. But, when the MoP commercials hit TV, do you think the 5 year olds know anything about the Pandaren, or do you think they'll say "COOL! A kung fu panda game! Mom! Buy it for us!".

Don't get me wrong, WOW is an absolutely fantastic game. Best Customer Support for any MMO imho.

But, when I saw the announcement of MoP for the expansion, I assumed it was a joke at first and laughed. then when I saw it was serious, I quit.

The game has been dumbed down, made too easy, and, with the new April Fools Expansion, too "kiddy". Yes, i know you'll say the Pandaren lore was out way before Kung Fu Panda. But, when the MoP commercials hit TV, do you think the 5 year olds know anything about the Pandaren, or do you think they'll say "COOL! A kung fu panda game! Mom! Buy it for us!".

More players = more money. Who cares if someone is 8 or 45, they both pay their sub per month. Games exist to make money, its a business, they're a company.

You'll never see those kids, though, because they'll still be stuck in Goldshire or the panda area, w/e the name is.

I'm one of those people (sad to admit) that REALLY wanted the pandas to NOT be an april fools joke.

I remember yesterday everyone said the game would be dead today.

Still truckin'.

Now the consensus is Monday.

Cant we all just accept that the game, regardless of its mediocrity, will be successful?

No it wont kill wow (also mediocre), but its going to do fine.

Everything in the entertainment industry is mediocre. Avatar made a billion dolars in thearters.

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

-Mark Twain

You lie. Toons with logins and activity show up in the armory. Back peddle more kid.

Yes, I recently re upped and am leveling a new toon as we speak.

Was that so hard to think about? xD.

As for my arena ratings, I think you'd better check my past ratings (if you're smart enough to figure it out [ I kid!]).

Definitely not good, but not bad either.. I'd say about average.