The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring Back 1.01!

flegg

I've seen some pretty astounding narcissism online before, but you rank among the best. Look, I agree with some of the things you are pointing out, but you may want to seriously take a look at the trend of "you are not the center of the game universe" replies, instead of reactionary responses.

And yet at the same time my posts are much less ad hominem than yours. Until THIS one that is.

Edited by flegg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say leave 1.1 The fleet space station runs a lot better now for me. AA in makes the graphics look a lot better. I don't care about Biochem, I went Armstech. Okay I say so what if Armstech is "useless". I play what I want when I want. That is my style, heck I play Ret Paladins way back in the day of WoW when they were truely horrible. If people are so stuck up snobs about what type of character I am playing, I do not need them. The devs know about all these issues I am will to bet. I think they have a huge note pad of bugs and tweaks they want to make.

This means anyone who is not a complete moron will end up with biochem for guess what, not only PVP, but also PVE.

Funny, I not recall being FORCED to play Biochem. I also don't think of myself as a complete moron.

I feel like you should just unsub. You come off *** really really angry, and this sort of reaction to a game can't at all be healthy.

Let stop beeing so scared of change.

The game needs to move forward.

You want it to be done without as many problems, like all do... then help deliver the message to Bioware that they should take some time testing before releasing their patch and not ZOMG i want x20 WoW features in the game for yesterday or im unsubbing!

Hopefully we will see much less of those drones starting tomorrow.

I also don't think of myself as a complete moron.

Unfortunately I don't share this opinion if you think another crew skill is worth not having +150 to the stat of your choice at all times and +565 to a stat for 15 second adrenals.

Not to mention free medpacks.

Edited by flegg

Let stop beeing so scared of change.

The game needs to move forward.

You want it to be done without as many problems, like all do... then help deliver the message to Bioware that they should take some time testing before releasing their patch and not ZOMG i want x20 WoW features in the game for yesterday or im unsubbing!

Hopefully we will see much less of those drones starting tomorrow.

I just want 1.01 back. I don't want WOW features. Where have you been when you were reading the thread topic?

You aren't going to get 1.01 back, no matter how much you QQ about it, so therefore you should quit whining so much.

And you aren't going to get me to stop QQing, no matter how much you QQ about it, so therefore you should quit whining so much.

And yet at the same time my posts are much less ad hominem than yours. Until THIS one that is.

I'm actually just trying to help. Maybe if you change your "me" attitude, you will get more constructive responses. Sorry you feel attacked. Although, that response from you is predictable. Par for the course from the me, me, me generation.

I'm actually just trying to help. Maybe if you change your "me" attitude, you will get more constructive responses. Sorry you feel attacked. Although, that response from you is predictable. Par for the course from the me, me, me generation.

I've spent 1000 hours doing volunteer research on heart disease and breast cancer. But you can continue to make clueless ad hominem and stereotype arguments.

I've spent 1000 hours doing volunteer research on heart disease and breast cancer. But you can continue to make clueless ad hominem and stereotype arguments.

One on a message board can only be judged by his posts and by looking at your posts, the previous guy was spot on with his evaluation of you.

One on a message board can only be judged by his posts and by looking at your posts, the previous guy was spot on with his evaluation of you.

Don't be so hard on him/her, it's just a little kid. Probably an only child judging by the center of the universe complex.

Unfortunately I don't share this opinion if you think another crew skill is worth not having +150 to the stat of your choice at all times and +565 to a stat for 15 second adrenals.

Not to mention free medpacks.

So I'm a complete moron because I play the game in a way that differs from you?

OP is a WoW baddies whose opinion consist of "I died therefore X sucks and should be changed" and "Play X faction cause the grass is greener".

Seriously, I'm not a huge fan of going through posting history (All right, I am, I'm also a liar) but this guy takes the cake.

OP is a WoW baddies whose opinion consist of "I died therefore X sucks and should be changed" and "Play X faction cause the grass is greener".

Actually I've never died in PVP or PVE because this game is easy. 5/5 NM EV, 5/5 HM KP, valor 64. Only reason to roll republic is to maybe try and get a challenge. And you obviously haven't read the thread at all.

Wait I take that back I have died during 1.1 Ilum kill trading.

Edited by flegg

So I'm a complete moron because I play the game in a way that differs from you?

You should argue facts not semantics and colloquialisms. Giving up +150 to any stat of your choice and +565 stat adrenals to level up a worthless crew skill is being a moron by MY standards and I would imagine many other people's standards.

Edited by flegg

I can see the points being made with regards to a rollback being very difficult, the problems this patch presented effect a very large group of people, for better or worse.

I too, am having issues with the UI, particularly the skills on cooldown not being greyed out. While I did read in the patch notes that this was intentional, it will take some getting used to, and because of this combat for me seems to be moving more slowly. "Trash" mobs + 1-2 silvers that I would have no problems with pre patch with a healer companion (I'm a Sentinel) take a bit more time to bring down and I'm suspected its due to me thinking a skill has refreshed when really it hasn't.

Simple fix for me would be to allow an option in the UI to change that feature as it only seems to be cosmetic, that way those players who don't mind that change can continue with it on and those of us who do can change it.

I get what the OP is saying though, and I think it can be generally agreed upon that this patch opened up a can of worms.

Actually I've never died in PVP or PVE because this game is easy. 5/5 NM EV, 5/5 HM KP, valor 64. Only reason to roll republic is to maybe try and get a challenge. And you obviously haven't read the thread at all.

Wait I take that back I have died during 1.1 Ilum kill trading.

You so funny! Oh my Goooood.

You need friends to kill trade, so that's how we know you're lying. Post a SS of your character though, I'd love to see what your character screen looks like.