This Is Not The Road You Are Looking For

ZoreWon

I've cleared the leveling game, and have never encountered this area you're describing.

Actually you have, the thing is it bothers (or doesn't ) different people in different ways.

And I can't really think of an MMO at the moment that doesn't do the same thing. SWG I guess didn't really, everything was wide wide open.

Actually you have, the thing is it bothers (or doesn't ) different people in different ways.

And I can't really think of an MMO at the moment that doesn't do the same thing. SWG I guess didn't really, everything was wide wide open.

Maybe I just didn't understand the OP then, because it seemed like he was saying there was a mountain he couldn't get around.

Alright, there was one really annoying plateau on Voss that someone had to show me the entrance to, but that was it.

I get that he has a problem with some design of the game...but what design...I really have no clue.

Cryptic messages detailing problems you have with the game really don't qualify as constructive criticism. Hell...using Paint to describe your problem is better than this...

Edited by Thunder-God