PvP is now GONE from my server

Xanidus

Between the 50's bracket, and the free months expiring there is simply no more lvl 50 pvp occuring on my PvE server. (Now for those of you wondering why I rolled PvE when I enjoy PvP it is because I enjoy leveling without getting ganked.)

I guess I'll have to roll another server until either character transfers or cross server warzones... any suggestions on what server?

Between the 50's bracket, and the free months expiring there is simply no more lvl 50 pvp occuring on my PvE server. (Now for those of you wondering why I rolled PvE when I enjoy PvP it is because I enjoy leveling without getting ganked.)

I guess I'll have to roll another server until either character transfers or cross server warzones... any suggestions on what server?

In other words...."I chose a PVE server and now there is no PVP!! WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHH!!"

on a couple different occassions tonight I waited 25 mins to get into a 50 bracket pvp WZ and the game finished in 120 seconds because not enough players joined. either take away the minium amount of players, force auto balance so teams are equal numbers, and remove the warzone ejection timers.

The 50 bracket pvp fail matches are sapping the joy.

In other words...."I chose a PVE server and now there is no PVP!! WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHH!!"

Yes I'm completely unreasonable because I want to PvP on a PvE server... lmao, I guess with your way of thinking we should just get rid of Ilum, outlaws den and all WZ's on PvE servers right?

Myself and a group of friends rerolled a new server after reaching 50 on a PvE server as well. it sucks, but there is no such thing as half-decent PvP on any of the PvE servers. They're just dead and the quality of PvP players are not there. The only ones PvPing on the PvE servers are those who are grinding out the PvP gear.

We went Republic and for the most part we don't regret it, other than the massive zerg force that we see in Ilum everyday. 30 to 40v1 Odds are pretty terrible.

That said, Wound in the Force Republic WANTS YOU!

why I rolled PvE when I enjoy PvP it is because I enjoy leveling without getting ganked.

You may wish to consider rerolling on a PVP (or RP-PVP) server.

They way they designed most of the planets, you will only occasionally run into enemies in the course of normal questing. When you do, they will likely be alone and around your level. Instancing usually results in the total number of opposing forces on each planet will be kept relatively low.

Should you get "ganked", there is no death penalty -- at worst, you will need to run back from the med centre (if you don't want to revive in place to avoid the enemies that just killed you).

You will see more enemies when doing the bonus quest series on some planets (such as Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine), since the Imperial and Republic quest areas for those are often in the same area. You can also find enemies by heading into the opposing factions regular quest areas.

Getting repeatedly killed by higher-level characters was really annoying in some previous games (which is why I have historically rolled on PVE servers myself). I have not run into this problem at all on my RP-PVP server.

Most of the high level people in SWTOR are playing Ilum or Warzone PVP and doing their daily quests. They are not bothering to patrol lowbie planets for no reward. The times I have run into a high level, perhaps looking for datacrons, it has usually turned out peacefully. (At least that is the case on my server).

PVP servers also allow for organized events -- our guild had a full-ops battle against an opposing guild the other night on Alderaan.