for thoes who lost hope in 1.1

Super-Nova

Made a Vanguard Alt today and am just leveling via WZ, and so far it has been a blast. I've yet to lose a game... seriously Sith with out their 50's and BM gear they are scrubs lol. I can't stand bad players with battlemaster title in every warzone i queue into because of this ilum bull*^(&, so for people who are losing hope because of 1.1 make an alt and own low lvl pvp its alot of fun.

I agree. I joined the Republic and was glad when we got crushed because I like joining the underdogs so I have more challenging opponents to crush. Now since the 1.1 patch I've been doing nothing but PvP on my now 47 Sage. I've lost two games to Imps since 1.1 and I've lost another two games of Huttball to other Pubs.

IMPERIALS! Where's your A game at?!?!

Once I'm level 50 and I spend my commendations on champ gear bags I will be excited to get the ball rolling on Ilum where the real challenge seems to be at.

Imperials ain't **** in a fair fight. It's one of the positive things I've learned in the last 48 hours of this game. The day before the patch I couldn't complete my daily.

Day of the patch. (A few of the names in the list have murked me before. Made this feel REALLY good.)

|

|

V

Edited by asilos