Thanks for ruining low level pvp

dontr

I was never one to complain about 50s in pvp. But this is not the best fix: 1-level 20 pvp armor prices got doubled. 2-ONE wz that with the unbalance makes the q times at peak about 50 minutes. Guess you do not want people pvping to level 50 anymore.

I was never one to complain about 50s in pvp. But this is not the best fix: 1-level 20 pvp armor prices got doubled. 2-ONE wz that with the unbalance makes the q times at peak about 50 minutes. Guess you do not want people pvping to level 50 anymore.

Don't roll on a "light" server.

levle 18. I am very casual.. sorry I work 40-60 hours week

Your experience does not reflect the norm.

I had instant queues and an awesome time in PvP.

Therefore your view is cancelled out.

May I point you to the several threads which discuss pre50 PvP now in which your view is cancelled out about 100 times over.

Perhaps you are on a PvE server and no one wants to PvP, in which case, since you such a low level, I recommend you re-roll on a PvP server.

Either that or you are just making this up.

levle 18. I am very casual.. sorry I work 40-60 hours week

I work 40 hours a week as well. Your example holds no water as to being casual.

If you are trying to tell me you have 45 - 1 hour queue for low level PvP, I'd call BS.

Now when you say you are Republic on top of it, I know you are full of it.

My Republic toons get instant queues.

My Empire waits maybe 5 minutes.

50 bracket takes slightly longer, but not too much.

I kinda have to agree with the OP. Since the 50's left I ahve noticed about 30 minute average que times on both of my servers, and one of them is the highest pop server. Also if your republic side you que for all that time and then the match ends 130 seconds in due to unbalanced teams usualy 3 repubs vs 8 Imperials. Absolutly impossible to level through PVP and Main Storyline anymore, it would take 150 days played to hit 50 at this rate.

So based on teh fact that the game was supposed to have 2 major paths for levelling options and one is completely gone I would have to say the game has failed. At least for the portion of the community who had the intention of leveling through PVP and not the same old rehashed ****** WoW quests that SW:TOR offers.

People are not leveling to 50 now because they don't want to. It's an inevitable crawl towards the end point where you are going to get stomped on by battlemasters... and because you want your instant gratification victories, you're going to make another level 10 and repeat the process.

I kinda have to agree with the OP. Since the 50's left I ahve noticed about 30 minute average que times on both of my servers, and one of them is the highest pop server. Also if your republic side you que for all that time and then the match ends 130 seconds in due to unbalanced teams usualy 3 repubs vs 8 Imperials. Absolutly impossible to level through PVP and Main Storyline anymore, it would take 150 days played to hit 50 at this rate.

So based on teh fact that the game was supposed to have 2 major paths for levelling options and one is completely gone I would have to say the game has failed. At least for the portion of the community who had the intention of leveling through PVP and not the same old rehashed ****** WoW quests that SW:TOR offers.

LOL, right. where do these trolls come from? I had instant queues last night on my sub 50 toon republic side. i chain ran warzones from about 8est to 11est. I finally had to uncheck the 'requeue' box as i was tired. Agreed, most fun since launch before the the 50's ruined it with their crutch gear.

Why the hell would they want you to PvP to 50?

Do you think before you post? They want you to participate in all aspects of the game.

Last night a guildy and queued up at the same time, he on his 30ish alt and me on my 50, and then something very odd happened. After about 15 minutes we got a pop at the exact same time. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. While this does answer the OP question I thought you may find it interesting. Also once I left the WZ I would see a repop apx every 5 min. As far as the hate between 50 and not 50 I don't get it. On my 50 I am happy that almost everybody in there knows what they are doing. Though honestly I will take a lvl 10 that can throw a pass over a 50 that can't any day of the week. I also find when I level my alt in WZ not having some Scoundrell knocking me to the floor and peppering my backside with his shotgun very refreshing. Anyway, just my thought on it. Hope your queue time shorten up.

I work 40 hours a week as well. Your example holds no water as to being casual.

If you are trying to tell me you have 45 - 1 hour queue for low level PvP, I'd call BS.

Now when you say you are Republic on top of it, I know you are full of it.

My Republic toons get instant queues.

My Empire waits maybe 5 minutes.

50 bracket takes slightly longer, but not too much.

here's a clue, maybe not everyone rolled on a high pop server like you did, i know right, there's people in different circumstances than yourself, it's incredible.

personally i rolled on the highest pop server, deliberately, because the highest pop server is the last one to die after the first 30 day mass exodus (as seen in Aion, rift, aoc, warhammer etc) so i haven't got any issues with queues, but i do feel sorry for the people who bw suckered into joining "full" pop servers that are now "light" (aka empty)

so remember for gw2, roll on the highest pop server.

Edited by Evuke