Server transfered needed NOW, 1.1 killed my server

Tobzzz

So as if my server wasnt bad enough with just a standard population all the time, now with 1.1 for the first time its 'Light' population and the fleet is empty, 50 wz ques are 30min+, ilum has 3-5 ppl running around, seems as if everyone quit. It has been in a downward spiral the last week with less and less people loging in and now it just seems to far past fixable.

We NEED server transfers. I have like 300 hours invested in a character that is pointless to login too. I have an alt on a different server but really perfer to play my sentinel. PLEASE let us transfer, even if its paided transfers once every 6 months I dont care.

I'm in the exact same boat as you are. . . . I've got a high level sentinel that i don't want to just stop playing and would like to move him to a server that has a higher republic population. I've since created an empire alt but definitely want to go back to my sent. I don't mind paying for a transfer either.

agreed hurry up and implement this....my server is dieing too and i dont want to replay the same story again

So as if my server wasnt bad enough with just a standard population all the time, now with 1.1 for the first time its 'Light' population and the fleet is empty, 50 wz ques are 30min+, ilum has 3-5 ppl running around, seems as if everyone quit. It has been in a downward spiral the last week with less and less people loging in and now it just seems to far past fixable.

We NEED server transfers. I have like 300 hours invested in a character that is pointless to login too. I have an alt on a different server but really perfer to play my sentinel. PLEASE let us transfer, even if its paided transfers once every 6 months I dont care.

Was it like 3AM in the morning?

Another good example of the "me me me now now now" generation.

Was it like 3AM in the morning?

Another good example of the "me me me now now now" generation.

What is a good example? You mean the ones that aren't personally experiencing this problem so therefore think it doesn't exist? Yeah you're right. There are plenty of those examples to pick from on these forums.

Why do people that make threads like this never mention what server they are on?

Because their goal isnt to find a solution or actually get what theyre asking for, its to vent or spark a back and forth debate of some kind.

IMO.

and so it starts, begging for server merges threads just like i predicted 2 weeks ago

RIP swtor, was a fun'ish broken coop game but asking for a sub is just silly

Did i ask for your stuff 2 weeks ago? if not..... Can I... you know, have your stuff?

Why do people that make threads like this never mention what server they are on?

This isn't my thread but i'll gladly mention mine so people that plan on rolling Republic stay the hell away from it. Empress Theta.

Has a decent Imperial population but the Republic side is simply way too low. Trying to group on it was simply a pain and sometimes virtually impossible.

I started over on a different server and went Imperial. I don't even have a chance to ask for a group before someone has already mentioned it themselves. I was actually able to complete so much group content last evening I actually got burned out a bit.

The difference between the two sides and the faction imbalance on some of these servers is simply out of this world.

Sucks my Republic toons are on ice least for now but it is really nice to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended.

the same reason alot of people post a problem/issue/bug and don't really give details on what is happening....

For example "My main dps abilities are no longer working! Fix this now!" <--- is about as much as saying nothing about the problem and remaining silent.

What abilities?

What class where you playing?

What locations did this happen?

Was this happening in a specific situation?

What server are you on ?

Are you using a 8 year old Video Card? <-- (I bring this up because a friend of mine was raging that SWTOR wouldnt' work on his machine and his video card was literally about 8 years old)

The more detail the better Bioware can isolate and fix a problem. The majority of the issues / rage quit threads I've read on this forum are strikingly barren on the specifics around their issue.

This game doesn't feel very MMO-y. Frequently I travel planets and hardly see anybody. All through beta/beta stess tests/since launch I have felt 0 server lag. I'm getting the feeling they need to jack up the amount of people in a server/instance. It's just too barren. Especially playing Republic.