Developer in Promotion Video member of Guild "Sith Happens" - Favoritism understood

inseeisyou

Check the new video at 01:25... The "player" is a member of guild "Sith Happens". (He also has a ridiculous amount of credits but he is obviously on a test server/interface of some sort.)

I think we see who the devs play now and maybe understand the favoritism a little better. They wanted to ensure the characters they were going to play had lots of slick and instant damage dealing animations, while Republic players had massive delays they could use to avoid taking damage.

As for the thousands upon thousands of spawn camping exploited valor from yesterday they say - you are welcome, fellow guild member of "Sith Happens"!

Check the new video at 01:25... The "player" is a member of guild "Sith Happens". (He also has a ridiculous amount of credits but he is obviously on a test server/interface of some sort.)

I think we see who the devs play now and maybe understand the favoritism a little better. They wanted to ensure the characters they were going to play had lots of slick and instant damage dealing animations

so the clever name 'Sith Happens' is exclusive to Imp side? I don't think so. Plus you must have stopped watching the video after that cause I distinctly remember seeing a blue lightsaber which means he's either repub or sith who went good side.

The Devs stated numerous times that they play mostly Imperials. They only played the Rebublic to test and rushed it. It is obvious from the storylines and design that they prefer the Imps.

Some of the Repbublic stuff is fun but the Imperials have by far the best gaming experience.

Just a lack of creativity on the Dev's part. The Devs obviously think that "Good" equals "Boredom".

The jedi storylines are the worst snoozefests of all. Even the voice actors are the worst of the bunch. They sound like they phoned in their lines. And the voices are all wimps.

It is entirely the Devs fault for the massive population imbalance. They just don't want to admit that they screwed up.

Edited by --Grim--

I think we see who the devs play now and maybe understand the favoritism a little better. They wanted to ensure the characters they were going to play had lots of slick and instant damage dealing animations, while Republic players had massive delays they could use to avoid taking damage.

As for the thousands upon thousands of spawn camping exploited valor from yesterday they say - you are welcome, fellow guild member of "Sith Happens"!

Does it really surprise you at this point? SWTOR was something I hoped would be great, but it wasn't

Dumbest post of the day :)

smells like someone is trying to find issues where there are none

You don't think the massive population imbalance is an issue? You don't think the Imperials have a better gaming experience than Republic? You missed all the Dev statements that talk about them playing Imperials in their company guild and off hours?

Everyone knows by now that the Republic was poorly designed and that the Devs focused most of their creative energy on the Imps. It is obvious in the gameplay even if you didn't see their own statements.

I have toons on both sides and like everyone else says, the Imps look better are more fun to play.

Edited by --Grim--

It's clear the devs are playing faction favouritism. They overwhelming prefer the Horde.

Wait...

Wait..

Anyone else smell the deja vu? It stinks.

WHAT?! Alterac Valley is CLEARLY made in the ally's favor BW obviously favors them over horde

You don't think the massive population imbalance is an issue? You don't think the Imperials have a better gaming experience than Republic? You missed all the Dev statements that talk about them playing Imperials in their company guild and off hours?

Everyone knows by now that the Republic was poorly designed and that the Devs focused most of their creative energy on the Imps. It is obvious in the gameplay even if you didn't see their own statements.

I have toons on both sides and like everyone else says, the Imps look better are more fun to play.

i have just as much fun on my republic toons as i do on my imperials, so no i don't think there is an issue personally. I also don't think population imbalance has anything to do with devs playing a certain side.

the devs stated numerous times that they play mostly imperials. They only played the rebublic to test and rushed it. It is obvious from the storylines and design that they prefer the imps.

Some of the repbublic stuff is fun but the imperials have by far the best gaming experience.

Just a lack of creativity on the dev's part. The devs obviously think that "good" equals "boredom".

The jedi storylines are the worst snoozefests of all. Even the voice actors are the worst of the bunch. They sound like they phoned in their lines. And the voices are all wimps.

It is entirely the devs fault for the massive population imbalance. They just don't want to admit that they screwed up.

qft...