Coming Up in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UI Customization is the main thing I'm waiting for (I use 3 monitors in eyefinity at 5760 x 1080 resolution), and it'll be a relief to finally have things like the mini-map closer to where my eyes are focused.

Guild Banks looks great, too.

Looks like your the only one who has seen it. What's it look like?

Better yet, what is the last scene in the video?

Its more talk than actual visuals. The last scene shows how a team is working on customizing the UI. It shows them scaling the UI.

Can't wait.

Not a single piece of new info.

And when you say you're "expanding" the Legacy system...right now there is no system! You're not expanding it, you're implementing it.

Actually the Legacy system gives you a last name right now, so it in fact exists, adding anything to it means it expands....

Not a single piece of new info.

And when you say you're "expanding" the Legacy system...right now there is no system! You're not expanding it, you're implementing it.

Yes clearly you need to know everything that they have planned in the next five years now. :rolleyes:

How is no one talking about how they kept us all off the forums so that we couldn't talk about how horrible Bio Wares PR is

If you want to warn me again for my "constructive criticism" then go right ahead

But this is my advise to your

1. Stop favoring the Empire

2. Don't Silence your community when you have made a mistake

3. Don't try to bribe us with meaningless features

4. PR is invaluable in an MMO

Learn 2 Play

I wish I could actually get the video to play- Par for the course I suppose.

I don't normally like to toss out negative comments towards games as I know "stuff" happens. But really, fix your bugs before you create more content. Heck even the android swtorsk app crashes 100% of the time on my phone.

I have put in 3 tickets. All three have been closed with no solution.

And don't try to say this is all normal- Rift was near flawless.

On another note- last night was great fun with Imps camping all over Ilum. Sure the base trading was dumb but the new system..meh I ended up 5/30 before I said Eff this. 5 on 25 sucks. You could do so much with Ilum to make it fun. Make it to where you have to bust into a keep and have NPC's guarding them. Make smaller satellite keeps where 4 man groups can take over. Have that stuff count towards the daily/weekly.

This game has a ton of potential, I just think it is managed poorly.

Interesting. The only real news in there was getting to see a taste of the UI customization. The Legacy system bit they didn't even say what the legacy would offer, I already have rank 2 and have no idea what features to expect from it. I worry that the benefits will only apply to characters created after the benefits show up, like more character creation options, which would be lame.

Also, where is the appearance tab?