Maintenance hitting EU Primetime! LOL times updated

JoxerNL

Good grief!

Most people are either at work or school. And if you're not at either one of these during this time slot mid-week, why not pull yourself away from the machine and get some fresh air?

MMOs are not meant to be a substitute for real lfe.

You might want to quote one of the complainers, not me, just the messenger, i was merely loling at the incomming 'uproar' :)

Edited by JoxerNL

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THE EU WILL HAVE TO GO A DAY WITHOUT PLAYING A GAME!!! Ive never had to stop before....seriously? if they brought them down around anytime you wanted for your time another would suffer and being that most of the population of the game plays in the US they bring it down around those times and woa 10AM for me I wont be able to play untill about 3 or so...plus its an emergency patch, every game I know of has always brought them down around the same times this one is doing why is this ones time so special? Just looking for a reason to complain.

Keep thinking that way and soon this game will be played only by you and your friends.

Do you really think that so expensive videogame can survive with the US base player, a base player that is decreasing drastically in the first month.

Let me laugh

lol...was wondering how long it would be before the Euros came on here and QQ'd about the downtime during their "primetime" Bioware can't win....don't even try to please anyone on this planet unless it's North America

Course they could have, done it when they said they were going to originally and it would have missed all the EU and US prime times.

Good grief!

Most people are either at work or school. And if you're not at either one of these during this time slot mid-week, why not pull yourself away from the machine and get some fresh air?

MMOs are not meant to be a substitute for real lfe.

It's good we have people like you telling us plebians what real life is. Keep up the good work man.

Edited by Trixsh

Keep thinking that way and soon this game will be played only by you and your friends.

Do you really think that so expensive videogame can survive with the US base player, a base player that is decreasing drastically in the first month.

Let me laugh

Ridiculous assertion. EU gamers threaten this in every single U.S. based game. They still play. Wild speculation fueled by anger that downtime occurs during an inconvenient time for you.

Tough.

Its bad enough that you are doing maintenance in the middle of the day when people want to play.

But please stop rushing out ****** patches! And maybe you would just have to do it once a week in the future =s

Not the first time the servers need to come down a second time after a patch.

It's pretty funny that people fail to realise that the for companies based in the US - it will always be US customers > everybody else. After all the US is the centre of the world, everything revolves around them :cool: Edited by LoneXS

Apparently not, cause you are getting mad over a emergency patch.

An emergancy was people having there accounts locked in Taris not a bunch of PvPer's who are abusing a flaw in the Open World PvP System.

I am entitled to my opinion just as much as you are but I am guessing the downtime doesn't affect you :)

EU daytime does NOT equal EU "primetime." Look up the definition of prime time kiddies and it will always refer to the evening. For Europe, that is generally 1900-2200 local time.

No matter when they patch, someone will whine. Deal with it or get out.

It is clearly not an emergency, they could wait till 2am CET, but oh no that would be US primetime, so thats a no no.

US Company ... Does this not compute with you? U.S. COMPANY ..

If I were playing a game based in EU / Asia, I wouldstand them having their opatches based on their primetimes and not the US ...

Edited by Balrizangor

The thing that really cracks me up about your posts. Is that if you got your wish that all Europeans couldn't play this game. The game would actually lose over half it's subscribers. Europeans actually pay the biggest share of subscriptions. ;)

My 2 posts eh? I said 1. develop your own game if you want timeframes in your zone. 2 . If you make a game people want to play then we have to deal with your downtime to play it..

Half of the subs because of downtime once or twice a week... really go get laid or enjoy outside.

An emergency patch that was announced last night.

I don't have a problem with the servers coming down to fix problems but please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, pick a time and stick with it. Two weeks running downtime was postponed, and now the emergency patch has been delayed twice (was to be 11am, then 2pm and now it's 3.30pm).

All of this is making them look like a bunch of complete amateurs, as far as I am concerned.

(And of course that will make them lose sleep, not)

So yes it needs to be fixed, but Bioware is damaging their reputation every time stuff like this happens.

I am not annoyed at all...still, I find I am sitting here, keeping my fingers crossed that the maintenance period will be prolonged and eventually bleed over into US primetime.

That would be sooooooo unbelievably enjoyable to see all those upright, stalwart defenders of reason, those self-proclaimed paragons of awesome RLs get caught up and swept away in one hell of a poopstorm.

The thought alone brings a tear to my eyes.

Make it happen, I beg of you! :)