So... maintenance been "delayed"?

NevesNET

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was interesting that there was never a "we messed up" but rather "We ment it to insta-kill you if you walked into their base, we'll change that"

And since evidently there was never any valor to be had by killing the turets or npc's (played off as a master ploy of imps to gather at pub bases and spam kill for their daily...or else the pubs would have never shown)....

....i am now forced to believe that this mornings "patch" was just a ploy by the republic to keep imps from logging into the game so they could farm armorments from the Central Area.

If you canceled and were genuinely over the game, you wouldn't be telling us about it. You'd be off playing a better game, posting on those forums.

Or maybe you just have nothing better to do?

Either way, no pity here. Stinks you didn't enjoy the game, but I'd rather have a smaller player base of people who ENJOYED the game than a gigantic base like Warcraft of people who hate themselves, hate the game, but don't have the patience to enjoy anything else.

Saving as many fan boys as I can, Im not playing anything because I have class in a couple hrs, so I will use my time to how i choose to do so. Its not like i didnt pay for the game so id say im allowed to post on the forums. Lol @ hate myself, and dont "Hate" this game. But many of us have come to the realization that bad game is bad. Abandon ship while you can! haha

Saving as many fan boys as I can, Im not playing anything because I have class in a couple hrs, so I will use my time to how i choose to do so. Its not like i didnt pay for the game so id say im allowed to post on the forums. Lol @ hate myself, and dont "Hate" this game. But many of us have come to the realization that bad game is bad. Abandon ship while you can! haha

Bioware needs to purge you.

btw you just flat out admitted you were trolling.

To sith face avatar guy,

It was a joke.

Except you aren't abandoning it.

I guess in the time before class you could do something useful like, I don't know, read a dictionary?

Here's a start:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Define+abandon

btw you just flat out admitted you were trolling.

To sith face avatar guy,

It was a joke.

Trolling = giving my point of view of a game?

Good logic there. The word troll has been abused by so many people these days. Reminds me of how the would noob is/was used over the years.

Say something people dont want to hear and your a troll

Except you aren't abandoning it.

I guess in the time before class you could do something useful like, I don't know, read a dictionary?

Here's a start:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Define+abandon

When did i mention that "I" was abandoning it?

Can you at least use some intelligence lmao.

Not to mention Abandoning ship being a figure of speech.

Now please use a dictionary like you mentioned

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ship

Or maybe hes been lookin at real stats

http://www.swtorarena.com/statistics/servers/list/

doesnt look like millions to me

Wow, just wow. You actually think that site is showing real numbers? ROFL. Dig down on the servers listed and you will see the EXACT same number of people online on the multiple servers hourly. Not close to the same number exactly the same number. This site is all made up numbers. For instance Just planet hopping and adding up the people in the zone of the 4 planets and fleet right now my server is show at least 3x the number of people on it and that is only one faction, who knows how many are on on the other side.

I love how people believe everything they read on the internet and call it fact.

Are there less people now than at launch? DUH of course, people are not on holiday vacation anymore and have to go back to their real lives, some people quit, and some people cut back their playtime because the manic rush of the new game has died off.

But to use a site that is clearly wrong as your evidence that someone else is wrong, well.......

thanks for waiting till EU primetime

UPDATE: This maintenance period is now scheduled to begin at approximately 9:30AM CST (7:30AM PST/ 10:30AM EST/ 3:30PM GMT/ 4:30PM CET) on 1/19 and end at 1:30PM CST (11:30AM PST/ 3:30PM EST/ 7:30PM GMT/ 8:30PM CET).

Edited by Zailou

UPDATE: This maintenance period is now scheduled to begin at approximately 9:30AM CST (7:30AM PST/ 10:30AM EST/ 3:30PM GMT/ 4:30PM CET) on 1/19 and end at 1:30PM CST (11:30AM PST/ 3:30PM EST/ 7:30PM GMT/ 8:30PM CET).

Where have you got your information?

Except that's exactly what it doesn't show. Read the FAQ.

I checked the FAQ. I may be misunderstanding (the English isn't very good on that site), but it says those are "instantaneous" numbers. So I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it does show.

Can I make guesses on overall subscription count based on these graphs?

No you shouldn't be relying on them to make so guesses. These graph purely relies on instantaneous server population values provided by Bioware, nothing more.

So... yeah. It does show concurrent population. However, the populations are in relative values and not actual numbers. In other words, the numbers indicate the relative size of the server pop (heavy, light, etc.) and not an actual number of players. So it's really a moot point anyway.