So... maintenance been "delayed"?

NevesNET

Wow people complain whenever they have maintenence now their only 10 minutes late and people complain more?

And I'm pretty sure you cancelling wouldn't make a difference... There's still millions of others playing.

Actually I'm just waiting for the patch to go live so I can take a nap and leave it downloading

but I guess with all the other people claiming the same I was taken seriously.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst maintenance service ever. Every day they announce a new time and postpone later. Im not even talking about how much time EU people lost for those maintenances. Maintenances and patches are more annoying than game bugs. Edited by Kooto

They're just trying to cover their butts. The fact is people have always been able to go inside the bases, why else would the super turrets be inside??? We've always been able to walk in the enemy base, knowing the super turrets could mow us down but with a big enough group we can push in.

If they really didn't intend for stuff like yesterday to happen, they would have had it so that you die instantly upon entering like in WZ's at release. They think people are stupid, I guess. The fact is they're amateurs and have no clue what they're doing when it comes to pvp, and they should at least save face and admit this. Being silent and ignoring people is not the way BW should be going, but they've been doing that since general beta so....

another armchair dev HAH

you guys should apply to BW and fix everything for them /cheer

Wow people complain whenever they have maintenence now their only 10 minutes late and people complain more?

And I'm pretty sure you cancelling wouldn't make a difference... There's still millions of others playing.

Ahh there aren't millions of other players.. IF there were, the servers wouldn't be so empty most of the day.

another armchair dev HAH

you guys should apply to BW and fix everything for them /cheer

Its the truth actually. Did you see the changes in the patch notes? nah u prolly didnt even read em. Are you even lvl 50 and been to illum to understand how it works anyway? prolly not. Get to lvl 50 then u may speak

They're just trying to cover their butts. The fact is people have always been able to go inside the bases, why else would the super turrets be inside??? We've always been able to walk in the enemy base, knowing the super turrets could mow us down but with a big enough group we can push in.

The blatant lying was the final push for me to cancel my sub on the last day today (which needed manually typing out the cancel subscribe link, since the cancel link vanishes for many/all people on the final day of freetime but before first payment is taken).

Bugs, balancing issues, features not rolling out at launch that were previously promised etc. are one thing - but when you can't even trust what they say, and you're being outright lied to (this one isn't even a grey area - if players weren't meant to go into the enemy bases, there'd be physical barriers/instant death barriers/forcefields etc., not turrets that were programmed to target and slowly fire upon enemies entering), it feels like the straw that broke the camel's back.

Developers should know that modern day people spot lies and see through "marketing spiel" in a heartbeat, and need honesty, clarity, and detail.

Its the truth actually. Did you see the changes in the patch notes? nah u prolly didnt even read em. Are you even lvl 50 and been to illum to understand how it works anyway? prolly not. Get to lvl 50 then u may speak

was 50 third day in brah

come at me

They could at least update

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=198324

and let us know whats going on.

Hes on vacation for the day.

Just Like at 10 AM yesterday they said they would have an update soon for the problem on illum. 8 hrs later they dont even admit to the problem, they make an excuse. Communication has been bad from the start, they seem to have a problem giving out any information.

-What days people would get early access

- Server capacities player wise

- Faction Sizes / Imbalances

- Maintenence information

- Patch updates and info

Just a small list of the lack of communication.

This is just one of the many problems bud. The problem is all of us are trying to convince ourselves that this game is good. Its time for us to face reality and just admit that bad game is bad :(

/Canceled

If you canceled and were genuinely over the game, you wouldn't be telling us about it. You'd be off playing a better game, posting on those forums.

Or maybe you just have nothing better to do?

Either way, no pity here. Stinks you didn't enjoy the game, but I'd rather have a smaller player base of people who ENJOYED the game than a gigantic base like Warcraft of people who hate themselves, hate the game, but don't have the patience to enjoy anything else.