2k valor per minute and SS to prove

Tikreity

Here see this

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4026/screenshot2012011823380.jpg

Republic side with 9 kills in 1 minute.

OFCOURSE imps will have more but for sake of argument we will say 10 kills per minute.

Republic side was gaining 40 valor + 20, BUT imps control illum therefore they get 180 valor + 20

SO 200 valor per kill. 10 per minute THAT'S 2000 PER MINUTE.

http://i.imgur.com/fC5R8.jpg

that's another SS to show

and that's a video of how republic were owned.

So even if you say its not every minute we kill 10, then fine some you kill 15 others you kill 5...

5 kills = 1k valor per minute still, that's 60k an hour

hope this settle it.

Edit: I am not saying imps cheated, oh not at all, if i was in their place i would do same, its a broken game and everyone is abusing it why be left out?

this is completely bioware mistake

Edited by Tikreity

But with diminishing returns you wont see 2k a minute though?

Unless you are also counting on 10 new players entering the fray each minute.

am I wrong?

Diminishing returns either doesn't work the way Bioware assumes it does or it is another facet of Illum that apparently "didn't work as intended"

am I wrong?

no, youre not.

the only that these screenshots and videos show is a glimpse of a very limited period of time.

you wont be seeing this over a prolonged period cause it isnt possible...

am I wrong?

were talking about how it has been last 24 hours,

We dont know how it will be tomorrow, but based on experience with their PvP team i have no hope

If what took me a day (a full rank near 60) of 45-50 battlegrounds which took me 12 hours is being accomplished by people standing around in an hour or less I think I'm done with this. I was probably top 5 in valor on my server and people are getting rank 60 standing around in an aoefest?

Is this game planned to last a while?

no, youre not.

the only that these screenshots and videos show is a glimpse of a very limited period of time.

you wont be seeing this over a prolonged period cause it isnt possible...

A video to show it isn't please.

I have a hard time believing that Imps would do this all day for absolutely no gain.

I have a harder time believing that Bioware would shut down the servers for emergency matinence if this wasn't a problem.

I have not seen a single instance of diminishing return TBH. I mean its hard to tell really cuz everything is happening at 5 FPS. But there are hundreds of sith camping there, if they werent getting valor, why would they be there killing the same poor bastard over and over.

If what took me a day (a full rank near 60) of 45-50 battlegrounds which took me 12 hours is being accomplished by people standing around in an hour or less I think I'm done with this. I was probably top 5 in valor on my server and people are getting rank 60 standing around in an aoefest?

Is this game planned to last a while?

I was rank 66 highest in server, on imp side a friend of fine (shroom, sith sorc) hit from 62 to 65 in 4 or 5 hours. it took me 5 days to get 62 to 65.

this is over 160k valor.

And when everyone hits valor cap what then? These valor gains are ludicrous in the long run for BW's subscriptions, people will cap in a week then stand around with very little reason to play.

And unless BW has new content coming every 2 weeks this game will sink very fast

A video to show it isn't please.

I have a hard time believing that Imps would do this all day for absolutely no gain.

I have a harder time believing that Bioware would shut down the servers for emergency matinence if this wasn't a problem.

L2P

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters

Hey We worked out a way to exploit something that wasnt working right and now im max valor rank after abusing it I want to whine about it.

If you didnt like it why did you continue?

Grats on fail.

You have no play time. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code. We will keep your account and character information in case you decide to return.

i didn't

What people don't understand is that the Republic core PvP players are the one quitting most.

this means your pvp queue is gona be so much longer, and the challenge so much worse.

in another word PvP is good as dead.

Exactly this, our PvP'ers have cancelled their subs.

Lol there is definitely diminishing returns.

I just went to ilum (this is after they shut taxi path down and there are very little people in ilum on either side) and engaged in some 6v6 skirmish with some Republics.

We killed them, got daily count and valor. They revived and return about 30 seconds later. Killed them again, which took another 30 seconds to accomplish. So this is about a minute later. No valor, no daily credit.

5 minutes later, we meet again, kill them, got valor and credit.

So yes, there are diminishing returns. And this is not even diminishing returns, more like one kill and then no credit for a certain amount of time. Instead of "diminishing," it is more like "disappearing."

What people don't understand is that the Republic core PvP players are the one quitting most.

this means your pvp queue is gona be so much longer, and the challenge so much worse.

in another word PvP is good as dead.

I canceled as well. Todays debacle isnt the only reason im not going to subscribe.

Playing as a Republic isnt fun. From one end of this game to the other. From faction imbalance to unequal mirrors to every single "accident" benefiting the Empire and not the Republic.

Honestly, what kind of schmuck would pay monthly for this? I hope the Empire are enjoying themselves. The majority of the republic has been ***farmed*** for weeks. Repeatedly by BETA players that all rolled sith in live because they knew of the obvious imbalances that had yet to reach the masses. From class polish to actual faction balance, its total bull ****.

Republic players (the few of us left) stayed, and still queued because we have (had) hopes that this was just an amateur oversight that would be quickly remedied by any dev with common sense and a pulse... So, while we are being farmed for weeks, with **zero** comment on faction imbalance or even factional mirror imbalance (that only benefits one side mind you) as soon as this patch is released the Empire gets even more handouts... max valor.. in 1 day.... while the republic has been farmed for weeks earning every single point of valor.

Rollback or no rollback, who would pay for this? Once again, hope the Empire enjoys their MMO because within 90 days there will only be 1 faction left anyways. Every single person i know in RL that purchased this game has already quit.

100% dissapointment.

and one final note; i was spamming space bar by level 40. The story is quite frankly, boring. Although believe it or not, i hear the Empire story is quite interesting. Im shocked.. to say the least.

Edited by Nikodeamas

Non-PvP based game with no real long-term goals to be gained from PvP.

Anyone else grossly reminded of Global Agenda by this game? Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but I can only see myself playing for the next month, tops. :/

I canceled as well. Todays debacle isnt the only reason im not going to subscribe.

Playing as a Republic isnt fun. From one end of this game to the other. From faction imbalance to unequal mirrors to every single "accident" benefiting the Empire and not the Republic.

Honestly, what kind of schmuck would pay monthly for this? I hope the Empire are enjoying themselves. The majority of the republic has been ***farmed*** for weeks. Repeatedly by BETA players that all rolled sith in live because they knew of the obvious imbalances that had yet to reach the masses. From class polish to actual faction balance, its total bull ****.

Republic players (the few of us left) stayed, and still queued because we have (had) hopes that this was just an amateur oversight that would be quickly remedied by any dev with common sense and a pulse... So, while we are being farmed for weeks, with **zero** comment on faction imbalance or even factional mirror imbalance (that only benefits one side mind you) as soon as this patch is released the Empire gets even more handouts... max valor.. in 1 day.... while the republic has been farmed for weeks earning every single point of valor.

Rollback or no rollback, who would pay for this? Once again, hope the Empire enjoys their MMO because within 90 days there will only be 1 faction left anyways. Every single person i know in RL that purchased this game has already quit.

100% dissapointment.

and one final note; i was spamming space bar by level 40. The story is quite frankly, boring. Although believe it or not, i hear the Empire story is quite interesting. Im shocked.. to say the least.

you forgot to say that the devs openly said "we will play imps"