Love the debates today and what SWTOR showed me .

Drake_Hound

So 1 more day and the trolls are gone ..

So what did we learn about MMO today ..

1 sandbox games are dead !

Cause people need LFG system , so community doesn´t matter it is all about me meself and I, and what they want .

2 open world PVP is dead .

Love the videos on youtube about it ..

Cause that is open world PVP , it is about the greatest amount people ganking the lowest amount of people in magnitude .

Sorry to say , but open world pvp is about that , you either have bigger guild more friends .

Then you get ganked by the biggest faction .

So people screaming for open world PVP , sorry it is dead .

3 any new mmo has to suffer from 1 month trolls .

So for serious people skip the first month , and start enjoying the game on the 2nd month.

So first month is infact like most MMO veterans found out . the worst month to come and play .

4 forums really doesn´t represent the gaming populations .

Something Blizzard said , and it is true , ingame people are happy and infact enjoying.

Those who don´t enjoy the game lurk the forums offcourse ,

So are forum a neccessity sadly yes , are they to be moderated harshly .

Sadly again yes ..

At this point the moderator have no right to ban people , cause it is game account tied.

Something that should be fixed ASAP , same way blizzard did it , forum ban and game ban are seperate things .

Seriously thanks for showing me this in such short time .

Now game on .

last day to cause hysteria , but basically all hysteria is moot and pointless.

1 sandbox games are dead !

Cause people need LFG system , so community doesn´t matter it is all about me meself and I, and what they want.

Weird logic. I would like a LFG system so I can spend more time playing with other people and less time standing around by myself spamming chat and having to resort to random messages to people (which always felt dirty in an unsolicited telemarketing sort of way).

This game is at it's best when played with others. Anything done to facilitate that is a good move in my opinion.

Don't really see what any of that has to do with sandbox games.

Funnest game I have ever played in my life was SWG pre cu/NGE, and it was a sandbox game all about non linear game play, and open world pvp.

This is what i can't understand about the moaning of pvp on Illum right now. I remember in SWG, getting ganked so bad, and being outnumbered it wasn't funny. You learn to adapt, pick a better time and spot to attack and wait for others to come and help. There's nothing fair and most of the time balanced when open world pvp is going on.

If you can't handle that, warzones would be the way to go.

Weird logic. I would like a LFG system so I can spend more time playing with other people and less time standing around by myself spamming chat and having to resort to random messages to people (which always felt dirty in an unsolicited telemarketing sort of way).

This game is at it's best when played with others. Anything done to facilitate that is a good move in my opinion.

Don't really see what any of that has to do with sandbox games.

The game does have a LFG system. It's built into /who.

You might want to explore that feature a bit instead of just spamming general chat.

Edited by EJedi