I told you so....

krakken

And took alot of flak for it. This game has panned out exactly as I have been telling you guys for over 3 years. It didnt take a rocket scientist to put all the clues together that this game was going to be a looser of game. I got smart and unsubbed earlier today because I knew bioware would pull some crap switch up on how to cancel. Go look up my posts, they say it all. I have taken alot of heat in here, fanbois who are now pm ing me and apologizing for what they said for now they agree with me. Today and tommorow will be my last posts because there are bigger and better mmo's like Infinity quest for earth that is advancing nicely and will show these one trick pony devs that sandbox is the future of mmo's. BW should have never been allowed to produce this game from the beginning and just proves the fact that they might be good at games like mass effect but should never be allowed to do a genre they have never tried. For those who stay I am glad that you can find solice and entertainment in a rinse and repeat game, for the more complex players like myself and others this game is about as exciting as wizard 101, and I am probably insulting the wizard guys.

Yeah, I was really hard on the devs, the producers, game designers and pretty much the whole crew and they deserved it. This is the price gaming company pay when their whole gaming strategy is to just copy other games. BW story isnt enough. You need to get that through your thick heads. Story should always be an option but not the main pillar of play. Your biggest mistake, you just made the same game that people have left for the last 5 years. Like I said read my posts. You will see now how this game is already started on the decline as the fastest player drain and the biggest disapointment in MMO history. Something I have been saying for years also. BW you got what you deserve and you know they are on the defensive when they start hiding the cancel buttons. That says it all.

And took alot of flak for it. This game has panned out exactly as I have been telling you guys for over 3 years. It didnt take a rocket scientist to put all the clues together that this game was going to be a looser of game. I got smart and unsubbed earlier today because I knew bioware would pull some crap switch up on how to cancel. Go look up my posts, they say it all. I have taken alot of heat in here, fanbois who are now pm ing me and apologizing for what they said for now they agree with me. Today and tommorow will be my last posts because there are bigger and better mmo's like Infinity quest for earth that is advancing nicely and will show these one trick pony devs that sandbox is the future of mmo's. BW should have never been allowed to produce this game from the beginning and just proves the fact that they might be good at games like mass effect but should never be allowed to do a genre they have never tried. For those who stay I am glad that you can find solice and entertainment in a rinse and repeat game, for the more complex players like myself and others this game is about as exciting as wizard 101, and I am probably insulting the wizard guys.

Yeah, I was really hard on the devs, the producers, game designers and pretty much the whole crew and they deserved it. This is the price gaming company pay when their whole gaming strategy is to just copy other games. BW story isnt enough. You need to get that through your thick heads. Story should always be an option but not the main pillar of play. Your biggest mistake, you just made the same game that people have left for the last 5 years. Like I said read my posts. You will see now how this game is already started on the decline as the fastest player drain and the biggest disapointment in MMO history. Something I have been saying for years also. BW you got what you deserve and you know they are on the defensive when they start hiding the cancel buttons. That says it all.

So....Can I have your stuff?

I wouldn't go as far to say its a loser of a game, but I think BW is in over their heads with this one. It has far too many problems and BW doesn't seem to have the technical expertise to get it straightened out, or at least not soon enough to make a difference.

Wow so you knew how it would end but were dumb enough to give them $60. They are born every minute.

Nope sandbox is dead.

Has been dead since wow.

Still will be dead.

Sandbox isn't dead. It's just not in vogue right now. And for some reason too many people think that sandbox == PvP looting. Which it doesn't. Even UO did not reach its max 250k subs in 2003 until AFTER they introduced Trammel.

On some level I do agree. It's like I've said for the past week now, if I wanted a story, I'd read a book.

The only reason I'm here is because SWG is gone therefore this is the last place you can play with others in a (kinda, sorta?) Star Wars universe.

So uh...what hidden cancel button?

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4046/hiddennotrly.jpg

Yay! Maybe these forums can now be about what this game IS (theme park/similar to WoW) and not what it isn't (crap pile that was Galaxies). Please take all the other Galaxies/sandbox fanboys with you and attempt to make/play a lasting game of that genre. Or maybe you can turn you praise to GW2 for now, until it releases, and then you can whine about that one, too.

Actually, this is just horse manure.

Activity figures show nowhere near a massive drain as you make it out to be.

Furthermore, the themepark design is so often seen bc it is the MOST SUCCESSFUL one, with many millions of players playing an MMO based on that design, and not only WoW, for many years now.

The MMO playerbase EXPLODED when Blizzard introduced it with WoW, people love it.

As for the fastest drain, please stop the insanity, until you have actual proof that it has a larger decrease in population than MMO's like AOC, DCUO, FFXIV, APB, Vanguard etc etc.

Three years...

...and you still haven't learned how to spell.

So basically you told us SO but you paid 60 to tell us ?

HAHAAH OP what does that make you ?

Lolz ... sorry how fancy you write the stuff , it is pure rubbishe cause it just reflects back on your own sorry state ;)

Happy to see you go , so real people can go play and improve it .

Nope sandbox is dead.

Has been dead since wow turned into a coop game with a glorified city-lobby

Still will be dead for the next few years.

well there's 40 million playing mine craft which is a 100% sandbox game in an alpha stage.